women - bathing suits at buffet

beccadoby

Ok so many discussions on clothes.

Oneday on our last cruise we were sitting at the buffet enjoying our early breakfast. When Dh looks up and stops eating. Then it caught my eye. A lady at the buffet fixing her plate. She has on her bathing suit and bending over to reach the food. Well, I can say that this is nothing I wanted to look up from my eggs to view. To put it nicely, she was not a young 20 year old when everything "stays in its place".

I will be the first to say I am not 20 years old anymore either - that is why I would NEVER think about wearing a bathing suit to the buffet and not have a coverup or shorts on over it.

So my question is, should women be allowed to wear bathing suits and sit down to eat lunch, breakfast at the buffet without some kind of cover-up?

No flameing please just honest answers. :D

Ok so many discussions on clothes.

Oneday on our last cruise we were sitting at the buffet enjoying our early breakfast. When Dh looks up and stops eating. Then it caught my eye. A lady at the buffet fixing her plate. She has on her bathing suit and bending over to reach the food. Well, I can say that this is nothing I wanted to look up from my eggs to view. To put it nicely, she was not a young 20 year old when everything "stays in its place".

I will be the first to say I am not 20 years old anymore either - that is why I would NEVER think about wearing a bathing suit to the buffet and not have a coverup or shorts on over it.

So my question is, should women be allowed to wear bathing suits and sit down to eat lunch, breakfast at the buffet without some kind of cover-up?

No flameing please just honest answers. :D

Firm or not firm, they need to cover it up! Its a food area.. put on a t-shirt and shorts or something

and while we are on the subject.. some of these people need to leave that t-shirt on while around the pool LOL

(myself included):eek:

I personally don't see a big deal. Going through the food line with or without a cover-up, what really is the big deal? It's certainly not a hygenic issue. The buffet is casual & I think swimsuits are fine. I have to stop & think if we went through the line in our suits...pretty darn sure we did. I just don't see the big deal.

I personally don't see a big deal. Going through the food line with or without a cover-up, what really is the big deal? It's certainly not a hygenic issue. The buffet is casual & I think swimsuits are fine. I have to stop & think if we went through the line in our suits...pretty darn sure we did. I just don't see the big deal.

You guys probably just look really good in bathing suits

most people dont!

Somethings were just meant to be covered up

And not all of us look like we stepped out of a magazine

real life is not air brushed!!!:p

Even if it were a "swimsuit model" they should cover up. This should not be excluded men either. I, as a male, thought it was in very bad taste for one of our tablemate in the dining room to come in a "muscle shirt".

You guys probably just look really good in bathing suits

most people dont!

Alas, I cannot say this is probably true. I'm just comfortable with me. My swimsuit is a one piece & covers everything up, even has a little skirt. I really just never thought about it. I'm a cruise & don't feel the need to cover up whenever I leave my lounge chair. I always felt the lido deck & the buffet were very casual environments & swimsuits were fine. I dress up every night for dinner (no jeans thank you :wink: ) & changed clothes whenever we ate in the dining room for lunch.

Even if someone looks great in a bathing suit, they shouldn't walk around in it without a coverup.

TRUE because even if they looked good, booty still doesnt go well with my eggs. Sorry if that came out rude. Im really a nice person!:)

Then again, some of the men might be happy. Guess thats why none have replyed yet!

My HD at first said that he had no prob.with a young woman in a little swimsuite sitting across from him ...So I asked if it was also ok for a young man in a speedo to sit in the same seat would he have a prob.with that.He soon agreed.Cover it up...I'm tryin to eat here!!!

I'd say there is a 99.9% chance she went to the buffet in her suit. Just cover it up!

Archived