women - bathing suits at buffet

beccadoby

You and your proof:cool: The only proof you will get is in the alcohol you drink:p Or in your case maybe 5% in your 12 oz:D

Tsk tsk, :p they were 22 ouncers lest night.

Nuttin' wrong with that :D

Aren't you the party pooper.

Nope, didn't say there was. Hmmm, bartender....WW. Got the wheels turnin now.:D

Yeah she is!

Down boyviolent-smiley-031.gif

Aren't you the party pooper.

How can you call her the party pooper when she just got the whip out on you a few posts ahead!:p

P.S. For the record - my vote is a suit covered by a sarong (ladies) or a t-shirt (guys) is acceptable in the buffet line and the restaurant!

How can you call her the party pooper when she just got the whip out on you a few posts ahead!:p

Didn't want her to think I might enjoy that :D

Ah petrograd babuska, you mean you have missed the jan cruise season on the Volga, were inflamed with vodka we dived naked into the passage cut through the ice by the famous ice breaker, leon trotsky, you have never lived, will the triumph live up to that experience, dasvidania comrade olga

Oh, my Gosh, you're so funny..... taking my words back, I want to be in the buffet area when you'll be there in a thong.....:D :p :D You made my day!!!! Maybe you're right... about the triumph, etc. My dad and step-mom in Petersburg used to go to the sauna (or "banya", rather) where you can only go around naked, whether you take a bath or swim, whatever. I coudn't understand it, I mean I'm definitely not ashamed of my body ;) but experience that..... So whatever you do, I am glad you're enjoying it, so don't pay attention to people like me who don't fully understant a joy of it ( maybe I'm too young for that yet... what do you think?):rolleyes:

Ah petrograd babuska, you mean you have missed the jan cruise season on the Volga, were inflamed with vodka we dived naked into the passage cut through the ice by the famous ice breaker, leon trotsky, you have never lived, will the triumph live up to that experience, dasvidania comrade olga

Sorry, forgot to add ...and leave in USA, Philadelphia.....

C'mon, chicken! He prolly has visions of Alyssa dancing in his head. Hmm, wonder how Snow White looks in a bikini?:D At the buffet.

I thought she was the buffet?:p

His kind is not too hard to figure out

Exactly what are you trying to say, Kurb?:cool:

I have to much respect for myself and my husband to subject anyone to this body outside a pool area in a bathing suit:eek: . Some people just don't have respect for themselves or others. We don't let our 8 yo pull that stunt.

Sorry, forgot to add ...and leave in USA, Philadelphia.....
Ah philadephia you make good cream cheese, I love it on my blinis, with a blob of seruga, we lived in the famous port of liverpool, but after some problems, we were exiled to a gulag called bolton, I have to go now, my wife has arrived with my medication, which is a bit messy to administer, and I have to keep my strenght up to wash the rubber blanket, but just one more question, is the muster drill very painfull:eek: , and do I need to bring my blanket, bye bye

Bottom line is that it is inappropriate to go thru the buffet with just swimsuit on. Cover up! There is a time and a place...

I have sailed on Carnival and RCI, and the truth is I have only seen people go thru the buffet line with just a swimsuit on - on Carnival. It was never done on RCI.

I have seen it on RCCL and Carnival. This was on The Magic!

Archived