women - bathing suits at buffet

beccadoby

Not true :eek: ! The pools are NOT chlorinated!!
Oh dear I will have to stop drinking the damm stuff then, I thought it tasted weak, but I put it down to a thread that said cruise lines water there drinks, regards oh pee s what makes the water turn a different color, regards

Agreed. I guess they don't understand they are on a ship with 3,000 passengers. There are going to be many differences. And if some do things differently they are told to find another vacation venue. Maybe if you can't tolerate other differences then those people should think about a different vacation:rolleyes: Like stay home in your sweet little world:rolleyes:

No kidding!

Linda

How about if you dont want to see people in swimsuits then go to the dining room. Dont the serve 3 meals a day? or you could always call room service and wouldnt even have to see anyone in a swimsuit.

RELAX PEOPLE it is a vacation

Are you kidding me?

So you say I should go to the dining room or back to MY ROOM for room service just because of some rude people who dont think they should cover up inside when eating around others. - These people know better. They are grown adults. WE are all on vacation. No one should have to avoid any part of the ship because of rude people. In any case - where they are drunk and obnoxious, talking in bad language loudly, fussing with a spouse, making out...any situation - period! It happens and its sad. Though that is a whole different thread, it all comes back to HAVING RESPECT FOR OTHERS! SOME DO SOME DONT!

What I was hopeing to come out of this thread was that people would read it and see that the majority (I would say 99%) of us do not want to see it. For some reason, I think that is going over a few heads. :rolleyes:

ON THAT NOTE: I honestly would say that I believe that the few that have complaints about what we are saying are the same people that are in the line with their suits on. And are trying to defend what they know is not pleasing to the rest of us. (Once again with the exception of the guys who want to see the hot girls)

it all comes back to HAVING RESPECT FOR OTHERS! SOME DO SOME DONT!

You said it all in the above sentence. We live in a society that believes I will do what is good for me and too bad for everyone else.:cool:

What I was hopeing to come out of this thread was that people would read it and see that the majority (I would say 99%) of us do not want to see it. For some reason, I think that is going over a few heads. :rolleyes:

No need to get upset because everyone does not agree with you.:p

It bothers some people and others it doesn't:)

I guess I'm the 1%:p

I think the only fair way to handle this, is for the hot ladies to post a picture of themselves in the bikini they plan on wearing to the buffet. Then we can let you know if you should wear a coverup or not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

I think the only fair way to handle this, is for the hot ladies to post a picture of themselves in the bikini they plan on wearing to the buffet. Then we can let you know if you should wear a coverup or not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

No can do......then you will get complaints from some of the women because their husbands are looking:rolleyes: Oh believe me those cute girls in bikinis will now be referred to as hos, bimbos, etc. etc.:rolleyes:

Oh well just trying to help. :rolleyes:

We now return to the ongoing dispute...

And a great idea it was ;)

Which was....??....scantily clad ho's?

No need to get upset because everyone does not agree with you.:p

It bothers some people and others it doesn't:)

I guess I'm the 1%:p

I am not the least upset. I have learned that life is too short to get upset over things like this. Some may say that quote - but I really mean it with all my heart. With my DH in Iraq for the 3rd time- I really really mean it. THis is nothing to me but a discussion in which I HOPED some would learn something. Once again respect. Which I have and carry high upon my list of how to live life!

Yeah...I'm not on vacation to please you or anyone else. I'm on vacation for my own personal pleasure. If you think it's offensive, then don't do it. But I don't have an issue with it, so I'll wear my swimsuit to the buffet. I'm not being rude, I'm simply doing what I believe is acceptable.

My opinion only---- but some people might also think its acceptable to burp & fart & pick their nose while in the company of others eating but sometime you just reserve that behavior for when you alone - in respect of others

My opinion only---- but some people might also think its acceptable to burp & fart & pick their nose while in the company of others eating but sometime you just reserve that behavior for when you alone - in respect of others

:eek::D lmao!!!

My husband and I both know "where we live" with regards to wearing swimsuits. I wouldn't even stand up from the deck chair without putting my cover up on. We were astounded at the number of women wearing two piece suits that really should not. And men in speedos with huge bellies.

We were standing out on our balcony and admiring the view and I mentioned to my hubby that it would be neat if we saw whales on this cruise (although I know this was not a cruise where you would see any). He said we could see plenty of them - at the pool!!!

At least I do - doesn't everyone????? Am I not normal!!!:(:(

Archived