HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

YIKES Sean! :rolleyes:

I hate to break it to you bud... but your cheerleaders are missing MORE than just legs!

Where did THOSE missing parts go?????:eek:

~T

Well I had some with more "parts"......but those parts might get Copper in trouble if I chose them!

Hey , I found some extra cheerleader legs!

OMG...I have to stop being gone so long! You guys get into wayyy too much trouble when I am not around.

Sean.........Lose all those cheerleaders! You didn't even want to splurge on one pair of dragon slippers...now you will have to buy 4 more pair!!!! :eek:

Oh Yes, I did find some clothes to buy at the Mall:D Had to get a new bathing suit for the Thermal Suite and found a very nice dressy pant suite for the night we plan to eat in the Pinnacle:D

Lisa, I just did the same type of shopping this weekend!

Do you think that it is a coincidence that Noordam and Nordstrom sound good together!:rolleyes:

We could probably shop for some HAL cheerleader outfits at Nordstrom to wear on the Noordam! I feel a Nordam cruise coming on!:D

~T

OMG...I have to stop being gone so long! You guys get into wayyy too much trouble when I am not around.

Sean.........Lose all those cheerleaders! You didn't even want to splurge on one pair of dragon slippers...now you will have to buy 4 more pair!!!! :eek:

Yikes! You are right....I am too cheap to buy one pair.....but 4 more!!!!:eek:

I didn't redo the clock.....Lisa figured it was right so I left it alone.:)

Lisa I love the laughing dog!

I just went into the other room to help my Mom and I just burst out laughing again thinking about Hammy's question..."What happenned to her other leg?"!!

I was in bed last night and laughed myself to sleep thinking about the missing leg and Lisa's dog.

Val-

I love your new avatar!! :D Is that you, and what the heck are you toting??? :eek: Dang, I am going to be on thr Veendam that you fly into SF, I always look for reasons to get to my hometown!

Dear Sher, I am just popping out for a bit of grouse, so of course I must carry my gun. I am so very glad you like my avatar, and because you have been so very toppo about it, you may skip the Your Majesty bit and just call me Maam :D

I was in bed last night and laughed myself to sleep thinking about the missing leg and Lisa's dog.

hammy....I agree with you! I was trying to catch up with the posts when I got home late last night and laughed my head off! OMG...you guys were out of control!

Lisa...where in the heck did you get that dog pic? I never laughed so hard!:D

Do you think that it is a coincidence that Noordam and Nordstrom sound good together!:rolleyes:

We could probably shop for some HAL cheerleader outfits at Nordstrom to wear on the Noordam! I feel a Nordam cruise coming on!:D

~T

Yes, Nordstrom and Noordam do sound good together;) Although I did not make it over to Fashion Show where Nordstrom is I just went to a Mall in Green Valley and shopped at Macy's. Everything was 50% off except for some new Estee Lauder makeup. Darn I wish they would have a sale on that:D

That was the hardest I have laughed in a long, long time!

Yesterday was a hard day for me because I had to give my relief caregiver for my Mom the boot. She must have had some problem using the hoyer lift and broke the skin clear across my mom's right hand. She didn't tell me anything about it, so I was shocked when I pulled back Mom's sheet to get her up the next morning and saw a huge spot of blood on her nightgown where it had dripped a little all night.:mad:

Sorry....didn't mean to get all serious, but I did need a good hearty laugh today! Thanks to you madcap posters here!:)

Does it include laundry and the NL?

:o :D LOL, Do you think I have S Suite on the brain??:eek: My booking still says GUAR so I am Hoping by the end of the week it will have a number that is either SA,SB or SC but I know the UpGrade Fairy is very busy so even if she doesn't find me that's alright.:)

Dear Sher, I am just popping out for a bit of grouse, so of course I must carry my gun. I am so very glad you like my avatar, and because you have been so very toppo about it, you may skip the Your Majesty bit and just call me Maam :D

:eek: OMG, I had not realized that was a GUN in your avatar:D That is way too funny. I know you are out there protecting this thread;)

Sean,

I found a good avatar for you....

You can man the megaphone while all us Rowdy Broads are Cheering!!!!

200342583-001.jpg

Oh Christine! THANK GOODNESS! Looks like you have found some of the missing cheerleader parts for Sean! I do believe, there are a few still missing however! YIKES!!

Lisa! Yes even though I am miles away, I know exactly where the Nordy's store is in Vegas at the Fashion Show Mall! LOOOOVE that place!

My hubby says I can smell a Nordy's miles away, when we travel!:eek:

~T

Archived