HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

Yep Brian, I have been picking up on that, we are down around 15 degrees celsius here in Auckland, and blowing a howling gale. If the temp does not drop a bit, we could die, we don't get those sort of temps here, well hardly ever.

Still sorting out what sort of clothes to pack as I think we will need more cover for New England/Canada by the 2nd half of Sept. It will be really good though if we don't have to use them. We don't leave DC for home till the 7th Oct. will it be cooler by then?

Val

Val, if you have time, visit Arlington National Cemetery! It'll be worth it, I promise you, especially for someone who knows about ANZAC day and the sacrifices made!

Val, here in the northeast, we usually get a warm spell in September, sometimes called Indian Summer, but by October, when you leave for home, it will be cooler. Bring layers which will serve you well on your cruise and afterwards.

Don't think you should try carrying that gun with you through security! They'll confiscate it and you!:)

Val, if you have time, visit Arlington National Cemetery! It'll be worth it, I promise you, especially for someone who knows about ANZAC day and the sacrifices made!

Thanks for that John, we will do as we have quite a few days in DC and the kids will be at work.

Val, here in the northeast, we usually get a warm spell in September, sometimes called Indian Summer, but by October, when you leave for home, it will be cooler. Bring layers which will serve you well on your cruise and afterwards.

Don't think you should try carrying that gun with you through security! They'll confiscate it and you!:)

Carol, awww, they wont let me bring my big bertha gun, shame :D

Only 13 mores sleeps now, and much to do, why I am fiddling around on here beats me. lol

Val

My god woman, you almost got a flamin cheerleading Kiwi there :D

Val U R right... OMG! This flippin chicken is well... could be... a kiwi!!!!:rolleyes:

Don't you dare turn Big Ole Bertha loose on my flippin cheerin chicken!!!!:eek:

We would have to get the KFC Kernel involved! May turn ugly!!!!:cool:

~T

Yep Brian, I have been picking up on that, we are down around 15 degrees celsius here in Auckland, and blowing a howling gale. If the temp does not drop a bit, we could die, we don't get those sort of temps here, well hardly ever.

Still sorting out what sort of clothes to pack as I think we will need more cover for New England/Canada by the 2nd half of Sept. It will be really good though if we don't have to use them. We don't leave DC for home till the 7th Oct. will it be cooler by then?

Val

Val,

Let's see (mumble, mumble, multiply by 9/5 or is it 5/9? carry the 32, how many thumbs?...) equals a figure that I would love to have in mid-Feb (equivalent winter to NZ's August I guess) -- around upper 50s, near 60 Farenheit. We are usually around -5C about then.

Not to worry, by 7 Oct, the weather in D.C. will either be about 25 C or 5 C, depending on what the Canadians send our way :D . I would pack a jacket and/or rainproof mac for New England/Canada in late Sept. Having said that, you are now guaranteed of perfect 20 C sunny weather!

And John (Copper 10-8) is right -- visit Arlington Nat. Cemetery if you can. We remember ANZAC around these parts!

Dave

Hi Everyone, Christine I am here.:D But I did have some things to get handled here at work and of course this was my morning to go get my nails done before coming into work. You know a girl just has to do a few things here and there to keep looking beautiful;)

LOL.....John meant it as a scare you "Boo".....meaning he was here but you didn't see him and he was yelling "Boo" to startle you.:)

Yeah...Duh! I figured that out after his reply. As I said...I was having a blonde moment and took the word at the other meaning! :D

John, I caught that you tried to post the picture of your favorite cheerleaders and I tried to help but had the same problem posting it. So I helped you post it another way:D

Ha, I didn't even know until now it didn't take! Having a dark moment, I guess;)

It kind of loses something when you have to explain it. But when you're dealing with blondes .... ;)

You and Wayne better start ducking, dude! There might be a delayed reaction (waiting for it to set in and register) .....................but it's coming!

Archived