HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

I guess I should not mention that my DD was almost 3 weeks late and even with induced labor took her sweet time, joining this world. Shhh.:eek:

Me Too:o , our son was due May 3rd and I started maturnity leave from work on April 30th he was not born until May 26th:eek: He looked like a one month old when he was born. My doctor actually let me go into labor but they had to shove on my stomach to make him go in the birth canal. He did not want to come out at all.

Mary don't Hannah will definitely want to come out. After all she is our little HAL Cheerleader baby:D

You know this is a thread about the HAL Cheerleaders and I just have to mention that I am definitely Cheering for HAL image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216

I am so thrilled they offered me the UpSell/UpGrade:D

Sorry for Hijacking the thread... :o

Thanks, everyone!

Sorry for Hijacking the thread... :o

Thanks, everyone!

Mary, oh No you certainly did not HiJack this thread if I remember right little Hannah was first thought of on the Noordam;) She is a HAL Cheerleader before she is even born:D I cannot wait to see her dressed up as a HAL Cheerleader:cool:

Mary, oh No you certainly did not HiJack this thread if I remember right little Hannah was first thought of on the Noordam;) She is a HAL Cheerleader before she is even born:D I cannot wait to see her dressed up as a HAL Cheerleader:cool:

Thanks! Neither can I!

I'm going to get her a blue and white cheerleader's uniform and puff paint HAL on the front part! It's going to be soooo cute!!! I wish I could find an iron on HAL logo!!

Hope I'm not too late to wish you a FABULOUS trip/cruise!! I'm excited for you -- how many sleeps now?

Wish I could be there on the east coast to curtsy to HM :D

Carolyn, thank you so much for your best wishes. Just tonight and tomorrow night now, but three long days still to get through. My son called yesterday afternoon, he is also a tad excited waiting to see his Mum and Dad. It will go fast, I have a whole day in the office tomorrow and lots to attend to.

Wonder if I should put HM to sleep before I leave NZ :confused: lol

Carolyn, thank you so much for your best wishes. Just tonight and tomorrow night now, but three long days still to get through. My son called yesterday afternoon, he is also a tad excited waiting to see his Mum and Dad. It will go fast, I have a whole day in the office tomorrow and lots to attend to.

Wonder if I should put HM to sleep before I leave NZ :confused: lol

It's getting very close now! :D I hope you will keep us posted during and/or after the trip. I'm so happy that you'll be seeing your son and the US sights that you're so looking forward to seeing.

(and please do NOT put HM to sleep) ;) :D

Hey guys when I wake up in the morning its only going to be ONE more sleep :D

I miss my only child so much, it is sometimes really hard to bear. However, one has to let them go, its their life, not mine. Old age sometimes is Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Can't wait to meet this American lass my sone has become so fond of. I think she might also have my very dumb sense of humour.

Ok bringing my laptop with me, so I will be really closely in touch and will let you all know how its going.

Thanks so much for all your good wishes.

Thanks Lisa....I dragged that link directly from the Yum Yum Man thread, but somehow it changed to a link to the Staples store. Don't know how that happenned.

Haven't heard from Mary in a while. Wonder if she had her baby? :)

Carol, I emailed Mary and asked she let us know when Hannah decided to arrive and if she could not post to have Keaka post:)

Is this akin to "an offer you can't refuse?"

Jim, Very possibly ;) :D

Haven't heard from Mary in a while. Wonder if she had her baby? :)

Mary just posted on another thread (don't know if it was before or after you posted this). And no, no Hannah yet (at least as of the time she posted ;) ).

image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216I just want to give a special Thanks to all my HAL Cheerleader friends and to all the HAL employees and crew that read the CC HAL Board. We are packed and ready to fly out very early in the morning to Seattle to board the beautiful MS Noordam. This will be our 13th HAL cruise giving us 91 glorious days on Holland America. I work a very stressful job 6 days a week and to be able to spend 7 relaxing days on a HAL ship with crew that make me feel like family it is like heaven. I know that many of you too feel the same way and for that I thank Holland America for providing me with a cruise vacation that is always wonderful.image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216image.php?u=266384&type=sigpic&dateline=1187043216

Have a wonderful time on the beautiful Noordam, Lisa. Her crew is wonderful and surely will take good care of you. She's a VERY special ship....even if I am just a little biased. :)

Travel safely and have a great cruise.

We Cheerleaders left at home will take good care of things while you are gone.

Fair winds and a following sea......

Archived