HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

Wouldn't it be easier all around if you just gave birth? ;) Com'on, you know you want to. And you're going to do it eventually anyway.

And after you have Hannah you won't have any extra time to go changing avatars.

Do this the "easy" way. :rolleyes:

I soooo wish I could! I'm sooo ready for this to be over. Any hints on jump starting the process?? ;) :rolleyes:

Your best bet will be to take your camera to your nearest high school! :eek:

I actually spit my water ALL OVER my computer desk with this comment. OMG! You're BAAAAAD!!

Another earthquake?

Yeah, we had one of those last week. Along with a passing hurricane and a tsunami threat. None of that worked. Although I did end up in the hospital because of dehydration. . .

I've tried walking too.

We shall see!

Your best bet will be to take your camera to your nearest high school! :eek:

Jim -

That is BAD - our DD is a Freshman this year - and cheerleader...:o I hate when people focus on her for the wrong reasons...don't encourage. :(

Yeah, we had one of those last week. Along with a passing hurricane and a tsunami threat. None of that worked. Although I did end up in the hospital because of dehydration. . .

I've tried walking too.

We shall see!

Can I send you up a earthquake or two, or even some really good wind. Then again of course there is always "Gin" :D

Mary, just relax and get all the sleep you can for now. It will be months before you get a full night's sleep again. Best wishes for a speedy delivery and a healthy baby.:)

Mary, I second this :)

I'm very excited for you as you await the birth of your precious baby. I hope you will post lots of photos!

Mary, I second this :)

I'm very excited for you as you await the birth of your precious baby. I hope you will post lots of photos!

Thanks so much, I'm not at that point where I'm having trouble waiting, but Keaka sure is. Every time he talks to me he says, "Is she ready to come yet?" or "Is she coming yet?" And he does things like poking my belly while telling Hannah to come already. He even tried to press some pressure points that are suppose to jump start labor (he tried to do the points in my hand without me noticing). Silly man.

I have an IDEA!!

I'm going to get a cheerleader outfit from Adopt A Bear and dress Hannah up in it. Take a picture and save THAT as my Avatar! lol

I have an IDEA!!

I'm going to get a cheerleader outfit from Adopt A Bear and dress Hannah up in it. Take a picture and save THAT as my Avatar! lol

Mary, that sounds like a Great Idea:)

I know you are more than tired of being pregnant but just tell DH that Hannah will come out when she is good and ready;)

Thanks so much, I'm not at that point where I'm having trouble waiting, but Keaka sure is. Every time he talks to me he says, "Is she ready to come yet?" or "Is she coming yet?" And he does things like poking my belly while telling Hannah to come already. He even tried to press some pressure points that are suppose to jump start labor (he tried to do the points in my hand without me noticing). Silly man.

I have an IDEA!!

That's a GREAT idea! I love it! She will look SO cute!

As for waiting, I suppose this isn't the time to tell you about how our 2 kids were 10 and 11 days late.......no, I didn't think so. :o Lisa is right, babies come when they are good and ready, and that's a good thing. :D

GO MARY!! GO HANNAH!! GO MARY!! YEAAAAAA!!!!:D

Just a little cheer to cheer all of you along!

Thought the HAL cheerleaders need a little shake up!!

Can't wait to see that AV Mary! ;)

Hannah will be here before you know it.

GET LOTS OF SLEEP!! YEAAAAAA!!!!

~T

That's a GREAT idea! I love it! She will look SO cute!

As for waiting, I suppose this isn't the time to tell you about how our 2 kids were 10 and 11 days late.......no, I didn't think so. :o Lisa is right, babies come when they are good and ready, and that's a good thing. :D

I guess I should not mention that my DD was almost 3 weeks late and even with induced labor took her sweet time, joining this world. Shhh.:eek:

I have an IDEA!!

Is 9/8 the due date?

I guess I should not mention that my DD was almost 3 weeks late and even with induced labor took her sweet time, joining this world. Shhh.:eek:

Yep I had one of those also, a male, had to be cut out in the end. I think as he approaches his 31st birthday he is still often found wrapped up in a tight little ball :D

Hey but at the end of the day, what will be, will be ;)

Archived