HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

Originally Posted by Copper10-8 viewpost.gif

You and Wayne better start ducking, dude! There might be a delayed reaction (waiting for it to set in and register) .....................but it's coming!

Another blonde dig in that remark.....:)

Sean,

Don't let the blonde hair fool ya! I caught that but chose to ignore it!! :p

Another blonde dig in that remark.....:)

Moi?

A blonde female police officer stops a blonde female motorist and asks for her driving license. The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home, officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror. She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself."

The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

Trying to get caught up on this thread....work does interfer.

I can use a couple of laughs--John, THAT'S funny!

Just got in after my FIRST day of required teacher meetings before school--gee, do I need a cruise!!

(Stupid meetings can drive you up a wall!!!)

The gun is all she needs to pack.....

With that she can say......"Get me a gown for Formal Night.....Now!"

lol he he Going to leave the gun here to fight off burglars :D

I will pack Carol everything is ready to go in the case, but still to early yet. My head is still all over the place, its hard work leaving the house for a few weeks there is so much to think about. Is it sill hot up there ?

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of a fully pregnant cheerleader?? I'd like to join the squad.

Mary, I have been trying to search but no luck, but maybe that is a good thing:D How are you feeling? Lucily it will not be long now:)

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of a fully pregnant cheerleader?? I'd like to join the squad.

Mary, does this help? I didn't mean to make it so big, but I'm new to this tech stuff. went to goggle and clicked images and then put in pregnant cheerleaders and this is one that came up.

custom-cutouts-pregnant.jpg

Wouldn't it be easier all around if you just gave birth? ;) Com'on, you know you want to. And you're going to do it eventually anyway.

And after you have Hannah you won't have any extra time to go changing avatars.

Do this the "easy" way. :rolleyes:

Mary, does this help? I didn't mean to make it so big, but I'm new to this tech stuff. went to goggle and clicked images and then put in pregnant cheerleaders and this is one that came up.

custom-cutouts-pregnant.jpg

I think you have to puff-up those ankles just a bit, for the reality effect. :D

Archived