Nordam Dress Codes

fivegirl

Greg, just to clear something up. I did post that someone had pushed the button, but it wasn't me that did it. I think by now, most of us know, and I'm a relative newcomer, that there is an ongoing attack directed towards you. I wasn't around when it started, so I don't know what caused it, but you do have a lot of patience.:)

Greg, just to clear something up. I did post that someone had pushed the button, but it wasn't me that did it. I think by now, most of us know, and I'm a relative newcomer, that there is an ongoing attack directed towards you. I wasn't around when it started, so I don't know what caused it, but you do have a lot of patience.:)

Thank you Carol. Everything is fine. :)

Wanted to give this a try and put my two cents in in the interest of, maybe some 'harmony';) Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, Rev and/or NNN!! No problems with that- happened before and no doubt will happen again!:)

Number one: A lot of folks here don't have a clue what got this whole thing started between the Rev and Nanette back in MAR 06. The Rev has talked about it in the past. It is totally up to him whether or not to do that again! Feelings were hurt by one party (in my opinion, righteously so) and that has apparently carried over to the day of today. To give credit where credit is due, appologies were made (more than once) but, apparently, to no avail.

I'm sure that there are posters here who don't like each other, or each other's style. Heck, I'm sure I fall in to that category and that's OK. I personally don't know what else the Rev can do in this situation! Again, I don't see the need for continued personal attacks, but that's just me. If I were in Nannette's shoes, sorry, thongs;), and I couldn't find it in my heart to forgive and forget, I would just ignore any future posts by the concerned individual.

I've said my piece - take it or leave it but let's try to enjoy each other's cyberspace company here! This is a great thread for people who love cruising, like to share their experiences, and maybe have some fun doing it! Peace, out!

John, your explanation is fine as far as it goes, but it is not complete. You have forgotten to add numbers two and three. There have been---and continue to be to this day---unwarranted attacks on others by this same party.

John, your explanation is fine as far as it goes, but it is not complete. You have forgotten to add numbers two and three. There have been---and continue to be to this day---unwarranted attacks on others by this same party.

Well Ruth, I did mention: "Again, I don't see the need for continued personal attacks, but that's just me".;)

Good afternoon, John. :)

You've ALWAYS been the "voice of reason" on this forum, and I adore you for it.

As an outsider, looking in, it's easy to make valued judgments. We all do it.

However, I'm a firm believer that "TALK IS CHEAP". Attempts at apologies, and the constant reference to such, mean NOTHING if one does not change.

The "outrage", "hand-ringing" and offensive posts directed at me mean absolutely nothing. I would have thought that such individual would have gotten the idea after MONTHS and MONTHS of not replying to any comments directed at me.

I'VE "let it go". :)

Kisses to my favorite cop. ;)

That Christopher - what a hottie! :)

LOL ... Susan, I'll tell him you said that. He'll be pleased!

Here's a great shot of Christopher and Scottie together:

chrisscott100b.jpg

And a great one from a formal night:

christopherscottformal2.jpg

Archived