Current concierges?

fflady

Thanks for your reply, Terri...guess we're in the same boat (pun intended!:D) If I find out who the NOS concierge is for our cruise, I'll post it here for you.

I'll take good care of the Navigator for ya til you board!!!!! Have a great cruise!

Hey, Terri, I just noticed...I believe I'll be boarding the Freedom when you are getting off in October! No doubt we love the same ships...would be nice to actually cruise with ya sometime instead of us just passing one another on the gangway!

Thanks for your reply, Terri...guess we're in the same boat (pun intended!:D) If I find out who the NOS concierge is for our cruise, I'll post it here for you.

I'll take good care of the Navigator for ya til you board!!!!! Have a great cruise!

Hey, Terri, I just noticed...I believe I'll be boarding the Freedom when you are getting off in October! No doubt we love the same ships...would be nice to actually cruise with ya sometime instead of us just passing one another on the gangway!

LOL, yes we are. :) I will also post if I find out. I look forward to being back on Navigator, have only been one time clear back in Jan. 2004. Looks like you were on Voyager 2/10 not long after me, too. I imagine we'll meet up at some point as much as we both cruise! BTW, a poster on my Jewel repo thread is also boarding Freedom when I leave her, "MsJaxon".

Small world, Terri! Yep, we nearly sailed together on the Voyager, too!

BTW - While you're on the Navigator, sign up for the free tour of the ship's art...very interesting and a great way to see parts of the ship you might otherwise overlook.

See ya somewhere down the road when we finally cruise together...it's bound to happen sometime, someplace!

Happy cruising!

REV, we also are cruising on Oasis in two weeks: we are doing B2B, and we agree with you about Ricardo! He's one of the best, if not the best concierge, IMHO, and with Natalia, they are the best Concierge team on the high seas.....Natalia will be back on Sept 17, so glad that we are going to see her again!!!!!!

Happy cruising

REV, we also are cruising on Oasis in two weeks: we are doing B2B, and we agree with you about Ricardo! He's one of the best, if not the best concierge, IMHO, and with Natalia, they are the best Concierge team on the high seas.....Natalia will be back on Sept 17, so glad that we are going to see her again!!!!!!

Happy cruising

We will be on the 17 Sep Oasis cruise also, glad to hear we have a great concierge. We just got off the Radiance.

We will be on the 17 Sep Oasis cruise also, glad to hear we have a great concierge. We just got off the Radiance.

Catball, you are going to have a GREAT concierge!!!!! Stop by and say hi: ask Ricardo where's the Captain (Nickname) We will be seating with our friend, and she always wears a hat... You will not miss us.....;)

Did you sign for the M&M? We have over 130 people already signed: we will have a blast!!!!!

We will have a GREAT cruise!!!!!! :D

See you on the 17.......

Franca

I just received an e-mail from Francis Calimag, Concierge for our Sept. 1st cruise on the Explorer of the Seas.

Francis must be the stand-in for Carlos Ortiz while he is on vacation.

Catball, you are going to have a GREAT concierge!!!!! Stop by and say hi: ask Ricardo where's the Captain (Nickname) We will be seating with our friend, and she always wears a hat... You will not miss us.....;)

Did you sign for the M&M? We have over 130 people already signed: we will have a blast!!!!!

We will have a GREAT cruise!!!!!! :D

See you on the 17.......

Franca

Will look you up, can't wait will see you all on the 17th. Yes I signed up for the m&m 130 a good crowd.

I have written to the concierge on the Mariner to see who will be there for the first 2 weeks in September.

So for, no reply. Does anyone have an answer to this????

This is the first time that we have not received an answer from the Mariner.....even tho we have written to three different offices.

Any help?

Rick

Quote:

Originally Posted by mel31 viewpost.gif

I just received an e-mail from Francis Calimag, Concierge for our Sept. 1st cruise on the Explorer of the Seas.

Francis must be the stand-in for Carlos Ortiz while he is on vacation.

Does anyone know who the concierge is on the explorer? Also what is the email address. THANKS

See above.

EX_Concierge@rccl.com Make sure you put an "_" between EX and Concierge.

Will look you up, can't wait will see you all on the 17th. Yes I signed up for the m&m 130 a good crowd.

We will have a great time, Cathye and Willies: my husband, just told me that he was on Song of America, 5 times...... so maybe you already know the Captain....... hehehehe:D

We will be waiting for you....... see you then!!!!!:)

Franca (MAMA) and Bill (the Captain)

We are on Voyager 8 day Med from Venice to Barcelona Oct. 22. And then 13 day B2B on Oct. 30 TA Barcelona to NOLA. Who will we sea in charge of the CL?

Thanks!

Rick and Deirdra

Israel Sanchez said recently that he would be back from vacation to do the transatlantic on Voyager

That is good to hear !! :) Thanks for posting.

Theres been a lot of posting about time off - I think it varies with different concierges, not like the cruise directors or captains - which ship are you inquiring about - if its the Freedom - Amit will be the concierge on the 27th of November on the Freedom - Willy will be on vacation

I think Royal should get everyone together and all tell the staff the same thing - I think some of the concierges aren't understanding what we are asking - I have seen kids in the lounge, but never during 5-8:30 - they were politely asked to leave with the kiddies, so I don't understand why we can't have 3-1/2 hours to have some adult time - the kids can come in all hours the rest of the day -- one cruiser was asking that if the kids were supplied games and books to keep them occupied, there would be no problem with the kids in the lounge - guess these things have to be supplied to them now - oh well - we eat early so hopefully by the time we get there the little ones will be in bed - lol:)

We are on Voyager 8 day Med from Venice to Barcelona Oct. 22. And then 13 day B2B on Oct. 30 TA Barcelona to NOLA. Who will we sea in charge of the CL?

Thanks!

Rick and Deirdra

Should be Isreal and he is great. If it is tell him Cathye and Willies said hi.

Hi insulationbabe, Bernice. Hopped over here and found out from you that Willy will be on Vaca. Oh me, i don't know how to sail without Amit and Willy to take care of me. Everytime I've sailed on the FOTS, it has been my 2 favs. Who will be in the DL,do you know?

Archived