Current concierges?

fflady

Jasmine has either replaced Nedere Reid by now or will shortly. Jasmine was onboard the Jewel for the transatlantic crossing but was working in Guest Services. She will become the concierge when Nedere leaves on vacation.

just back from a week on Jewel and Jasmin did take Nedere's place last Saturday. We will be back on Jewel the end of this month and Jasmin said she will still be the concierge. I don't know when Nedere comes back.

just back from a week on Jewel and Jasmin did take Nedere's place last Saturday. We will be back on Jewel the end of this month and Jasmin said she will still be the concierge. I don't know when Nedere comes back.

Thanks for providing the update. Any insight? Thanks.

I do have an idea and I can't speak with certainty:). When we on the Freedom in August, Amit was just about ready to leave for his 2 months vacation. So projecting that outward I would guess he would be back on the Freedom by the beginning of November. I would imagine he would still be the DL Concierge. Now you know for sure.... maybe;).

I do have an idea and I can't speak with certainty:). When we on the Freedom in August, Amit was just about ready to leave for his 2 months vacation. So projecting that outward I would guess he would be back on the Freedom by the beginning of November. I would imagine he would still be the DL Concierge. Now you know for sure.... maybe;).

Willie will be going on vacation soon, until Jan 26, 2012......He'll be going for 11 weeks...... WOOHOO

He'll spend the holidays with his family!!!!!

I could be wrong but I seem to remember her saying that she would be back in either January or February. That would seem to fit the time frame of the vacations taken by the concierges.:) I'll see if Jasmine has better information when we sail with her on the Jewel repo.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Who is the current Concierge on the Liberty? We will be cruising in December.

Just had an email from his this morning as we are cruising on Liberty next week. He is Francois Roux. Have not met him yet. We will disembark mid November so can tell you more then (and I will check if he will be on the ship for the December sailings).

I could be wrong but I seem to remember her saying that she would be back in either January or February. That would seem to fit the time frame of the vacations taken by the concierges.:) I'll see if Jasmine has better information when we sail with her on the Jewel repo.:)

My wife informs me that Nedere told her she would be back onboard the Jewel before Christmas. I will try to confirm that when we reboard the Jewel a week from tomorrow.:)

Archived