Current concierges?

fflady

Francis must be the stand-in for Carlos Ortiz while he is on vacation.

Absolutely love Francis.....yes he is the stand in for Carlos......and in my opinion Francis is 1,000 times better.

Francis is very personable. He quickly resolved A/C not working in our suite. Francis moved seating so guests could sit and talk with each other during cocktails. He even had staff bring in more chairs so folks did not have to stand. He interacted with the guests in the lounge and made everyone feel welcomed, instead of sitting behind the computer the entire time.

I think you will find Francis to be a fantastic addition to the CL.

Theres been a lot of posting about time off - I think it varies with different concierges, not like the cruise directors or captains - which ship are you inquiring about - if its the Freedom - Amit will be the concierge on the 27th of November on the Freedom - Willy will be on vacation

Thanks, Bernice. I haven't met Amit or Willy, but I'll be on board 10/16. I was trying to figured out if I could do the math regarding Voyager, as we won't be on board her until 3/24 and we LOVED Israel in Jan.

Thanks, Bernice. I haven't met Amit or Willy, but I'll be on board 10/16. I was trying to figured out if I could do the math regarding Voyager, as we won't be on board her until 3/24 and we LOVED Israel in Jan.
Rahul will be in one of the lounges if Willy is on vacation. All 3 Freedom Concierges are excellent.

CONCIERGE - RADIANCE - SEPT. 27TH SAILING

Does anyone know when Juan Diego will be joining the RD; perhaps he is already there?

Thank you.

Libby, Gina (mommabean) just boarded Radiance yesterday and is posting on my Radiance thread. I've posted your question over there. Should have an answer back for you today.:)

CONCIERGE - RADIANCE - SEPT. 27TH SAILING

Does anyone know when Juan Diego will be joining the RD; perhaps he is already there?

Thank you.

Hi Libby, Juan Diego is on board. Just had an email from him. He had such good reviews he was rewarded with a full day off which he enjoyed in the rain but had some wonderful food in port in Skagway. Regards to Bob and happy thoughts from my doxies to yours.:D

Hi Libby, Juan Diego is on board. Just had an email from him. He had such good reviews he was rewarded with a full day off which he enjoyed in the rain but had some wonderful food in port in Skagway. Regards to Bob and happy thoughts from my doxies to yours.:D

'Hi' from our happy doxies back to yours! Is it too late for you to join us on the repositioning cruise to Australia/New Zealand? What fun we would have!

'Hi' from our happy doxies back to yours! Is it too late for you to join us on the repositioning cruise to Australia/New Zealand? What fun we would have!

Libby would love to sail with you and Bob again and yes we would have fun, ;) but we chose to bring Radiance back in the Spring. We'll be on for 6 weeks back to Vancouver.

Libby would love to sail with you and Bob again and yes we would have fun, ;) but we chose to bring Radiance back in the Spring. We'll be on for 6 weeks back to Vancouver.

We'll just have to meet up on the Enchantment some day!

• 2 weeks later...
She will also be sailing with us next week on the transatlantic heading to Boston from the UK. We are looking forward to seeing her again next week and on October 29th as well. She is one of the best concierges with Royal Caribbean and has become a good friend over the years.

Nedere is absolutely one of the BEST!!! Looking forward to seeing her in November!!!!!:D:D:D

Who is the concierge on the Jewel then? How is the crusie going?

Jasmine has either replaced Nedere Reid by now or will shortly. Jasmine was onboard the Jewel for the transatlantic crossing but was working in Guest Services. She will become the concierge when Nedere leaves on vacation.

Archived