Complimentary tote bag in Celebrity Suite?

zelker

Last time we sailed X in a CC cabin, at the end of the cruise they gave us a really nice, really large tan nylon tote bag that folds up into a small zip pouch. We're staying in a Celebrity Suite this time -- will we get something similar or just one of the small cheap "paper fabric" kind?

Thanks!

Barb

PS -- Has anyone taken it as a carry-on on the plane?

Were you traveling recently when you received it?

And I wondered about it being too big - and told my DH that stuffing with dirty clothes or shoes and shipping through was an option! :>)

Barb, we've used them a few times as carryon's. No problems in the overhead bins or under the seats. See you on the 1st:D

Terry

As I look in my closet, I have eight unopened ones:D , and 2 that I use.

One we bring for dirty laundry, and we check it. The other we use for beach excursions. The ships towels fit in nicely with, suntan lotion etc...and the snap in zipper pouch makes a nice place for jewelry, keys, key cards, etc...

With the upcoming cruises I expect a few more:cool: .

I also like the cheap cloth bags to take up to the pool area. If they get crappy we just throw them away at the end of the cruise. I believe they are also somewhat enviro-friendly.

Dave:eek:

............ and yet, no one has confirmed that they still (currently, as in the last several months) give these as a Suite or CC perk. Still looking for that answer. One less thing to pack if I'll just be getting a new one! :)

Barb

We sailed Infinity on July 1 in RS 6134. We received a nice denim looking tote that is approximately 18" wide and 24" high. It has a feaux leather handle and accent piece on the front and the back. It certaily came in handy for the 16 nesting dolls my parter bought during the Russian sale on board!

I don't know if this is the one they give out now to everyone, but we thought it was quite nice and handy!

Peter

Hey, Peter. That's great! Don't care what color it is - but sounds close enough to what we got before that I won't bother carting mine to Europe.

16 Matryoshkas?!!? That's a lot of wood to carry home!! Good to know the bag stood up to the task and will aid in sclepping my trinkets home to Colorado!! ;)

Thanks,

Barb

We just came off of the Summit in April. We had a wonderful Aft CC cabin and on the last evening along with our envelopes for tips etc we had a very handy faux leather beige tote bag...which folds up to about 10 " x 7". very handy at the end of our cruise and I did see lots more of them being carried off of the ship that day too.

I believe it is listed somewhere in the list of amenities for CC cabins.

But can I ask what the 'gift' is for repeat passengers, that is mentioned in the brochures too.

Happycruzer

Archived