RCL website issues, i.e. C&A and past cruise history.

i-m-ed

A poll feature would work nicely for this post.

Many of us are still unable to access past cruise history and the C&A section of RCL's website. My inability to access past history and C&A began when I enrolled my children in the Youth C&A program. My mom and in-laws didn't enroll anyone and still have access to past cruise history and C&A.

I am curious as to whether the issue is related to Youth C&A enrollment.

Are you able to access past cruise history and C&A?

Did you enroll someone in the Youth C&A program?

A poll feature would work nicely for this post.

Many of us are still unable to access past cruise history and the C&A section of RCL's website. My inability to access past history and C&A began when I enrolled my children in the Youth C&A program. My mom and in-laws didn't enroll anyone and still have access to past cruise history and C&A.

I am curious as to whether the issue is related to Youth C&A enrollment.

Are you able to access past cruise history and C&A?

Did you enroll someone in the Youth C&A program?

I had trouble getting into the website also. I sent an email to C & A and after a week or so (they are not the quickest in answering, unlike their sister group on Celebrity) they told me that they had installed a new computer system for C & A and that I had to activate it. You will notice this button on the initial screen. It askes all the information that they should have, but since I did it I have not had any problems with the site.

I had trouble getting into the website also. I sent an email to C & A and after a week or so (they are not the quickest in answering, unlike their sister group on Celebrity) they told me that they had installed a new computer system for C & A and that I had to activate it. You will notice this button on the initial screen. It askes all the information that they should have, but since I did it I have not had any problems with the site.

I just tried that and got the "At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later." error when I tried to activate. Hmmmm.

I just tried that and got the "At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later." error when I tried to activate. Hmmmm.

It took me a couple of times also. I had to close down my window and start over. When the opening screen come up I would click on "crown and Anchor" to get to the right screen to activate. If that fails go to the "contact us" area and send them an email. They do eventually answer it.

I have had no problems activating, logging on, or viewing past history or present reservations. Though I don't have anyone enrolled in the youth program. I think you're right maybe a poll would be in order...

We are like Oville, we made Diamond last may and have been assured by C&A that the main computer has us listed correctly however it took many emails and phone calls by our TA and myself to get the correct credits posted for our Oct cruise..so now I waiting to see how we are listed in the upcoming cruise documents.

I can log in okay, but I haven't been able to view my cruise history for 3 months. Didn't enroll anyone in any youth program. I checked with C&A a few weeks ago and they confirmed they have the records okay, but at that time they couldn't explain why I can't see it. :confused:

To make things worse, I cannot access the savings certificates either. I get the usual message "At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later." Tried again just now, still the same message. It's annoying!:(

SeaBaby

I can log in okay, but I haven't been able to view my cruise history for 3 months. Didn't enroll anyone in any youth program. I checked with C&A a few weeks ago and they confirmed they have the records okay, but at that time they couldn't explain why I can't see it. :confused:

To make things worse, I cannot access the savings certificates either. I get the usual message "At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later." Tried again just now, still the same message. It's annoying!:(

SeaBaby

We have the same problem on my login. I cannot access the savings certificates nor does the sign in have my C&A number on it (not even a box to put the C&A number in). Fortunately, my DWs login is still OK.

What frosts me is that it was all working fine until two weeks ago and then my login failed. I have contacted C&A by E-mail and they called me on the phone and gave me the new software story. But, they don't have a fix, don't know why it is happening, won't let me talk to the people in charge of fixing the problem, said they cannot manually update or enter the info from their end. In short a big runaround. I was told to wait a couple of weeks to see if the problem is corrected, and if not, to call back'

Hypo

When they updated the system in May, the website showed my Monarch cruises as "not qualified" for about a month. Then the tab for "Cruise History," or whatever it's called, disappeared in June, never to return. So I will call one week after each cruise to make sure that it's in their system with the correct total and have to hope that if they ever do get it fixed, my cruises don't evaporate. DH can access his cruise history, and it's mostly correct, although the total cruises and total cruise credits (different numbers because I have one more than he does) don't tally correctly. It had him sailing on the an extra Baltics cruise without me, though.:rolleyes:

Our kids all have 4 legs & fur, so we can't enroll them in youth C&A.

Archived