Just off the Majesty where should I go next?

:DOk so I just finished my first cruise vacation on the Majesty of the seas.... Only good things to say!!!!! Actually I have one bad thing to say... PEOPLE COMPLAIN WAAAAAY TO MUCH!!! How can you complain when people serve you all day long. I almost think people go on these vacation to find things wrong. ANYWAYS Now I am ready to go again, but where should I go. We really enjoyed the majesty! So I want something comparable! Would like to go to Mexico and/or Jamaica! Any suggestions?

there are itinerary's that do jamaica and cozumel so you can hit both- go to the rci site and plug in the destination you want to see which ships go where and when you are able to go- have fun and welcome to the addiction!

ENCHANTMENT! It is the most gorgeous, romatic ship we have been on and we've done Monarch to Explorer (size-wise). There is just something about the Enchantment. No doubt about it....cruising is addicting.

ENCHANTMENT! It is the most gorgeous, romatic ship we have been on and we've done Monarch to Explorer (size-wise). There is just something about the Enchantment. No doubt about it....cruising is addicting.

I agree with this. Cruise Enchantment of the Seas next, then try a larger ship either Radiance or Voyager class just to see the difference in sizes and styles.

:DOk so I just finished my first cruise vacation on the Majesty of the seas.... Only good things to say!!!!! Actually I have one bad thing to say... PEOPLE COMPLAIN WAAAAAY TO MUCH!!! How can you complain when people serve you all day long. I almost think people go on these vacation to find things wrong. ANYWAYS Now I am ready to go again, but where should I go. We really enjoyed the majesty! So I want something comparable! Would like to go to Mexico and/or Jamaica! Any suggestions?

Okay 1st some people don't stop complaining just becuase they left the ship they probably where complaining before and after they left the ship.

1st thing sign up and get your C&A card now.

Where to go Next. Looks like you tried a short cruise and now you are a crusie junkie too.:) If you are flying the trip to San Juan may not cost much more and the price of the cruises can be a few hundred less then Miami. So the cost is offset a little. This exposes you to some of the southern ports. Or go to one of the East Coast FL ports for a voyager class ship (Tampa bridge limits ship size) Stay away from Freedom Class right now they are priced high (supply & demand) but you may want to try Voyager ships to Western Carib for newbies it is fun itin. If you drive consider Texas Port for Western Carib but hurry the ship is leaving soon.

In the Fall try a New England/Canada Cruise out of Boston but fly in day early to enjoy the city.

In Summer there is Alaska but to do that right it will cost more, need to do land tour too.

IMHO best cruise time for Carib is Late April/May or Oct / Nov. This is before Hurricane and late Oct the waters drop below 80 degress so hurricanes slow up. Rates drop too. Also kids are back in school and you avoid the spring breakers. Not that Spring Breakers are bad but let them enjoy what other SB's want to do. (Had to put that disclaimer in or someone will flame you). July & August are HOT & HUMID in the Carib and it's not good months for us with hurricanes.

Our 1st 4 day was on the SS Dolphin and look what it started. Welcome to our world.:D

I agree with others above. Step up to Enchanment of the Seas or a Radiance class ship such as Jewel, Brilliance or Radiance. Or go for broke and try Liberty or Freedom for total, awesome amazement.

By the way, I am so glad you liked Majesty. That is Hubby's and my favorite quick getaway ship. We prefer the four-day cruises on majesty.

Archived