Radiance - Secret best things?

Michelle1234

Were going on the Radiance in about 5 weeks. What are your little known tips for the best things about the ship? Were new to Royal Caribbean so I would also be interested in Royal Caribbean tips. I read the FAQ already so I'm interested in the "secrets". Of course I know its not a secret if you post it but I saw a thread like this on another line and learned alot that enhanced my cruise.

Thanks in advance for your tips!

Michelle

Sign up for Survive the Challenge. The Radiance is the only ship that offers this. It's basically survior where several contestants through the week do different contests to win immunity. It's fun, you get a video at the end and all sorts of prizes.

Being voted off the contest. Before the shows they show clips of that day's challenge. The audience then cheers for the person they like and the one with the least amount of support gets voted off the contest. You become a celebrity on the ship as everyone knows who you are. Also you get a cool tee shirt and can us it for free drinks at the bars if you ask just right.

Was on the Radiance in Feb this year. What a lovely ship.

Our first but not last cruise.

Visit the thermal suite, we used it the whole time we were onboard and it was never full. The ceramic hot loungers with a view is great.

Go for a free walkround before you make your decision.

Enjoy

All the balconies on deck 7 towards the front of the ship are twice the usual size. You can also look directly down at the water. Although they are not as private from above or the sides. The balconies towards the back of the ship look down at lifeboat covers. This is the case on all Radiance Class ships.

Go to Schooner's and have a drink. By far our favorite bar on the Radiance Class ships. Really cool to walk "through" the wood of the ship, smells like mesquite and just a really neat bar in front of Chops and Portofinos.

Also, Radiance Class ships are the only ones that have the self adjusting pool tables. If you walk through Schooner's you will see them.

Don't miss QUEST!!!

Archived