Doc Dance

ciska40

Hey Everyone,

Have not been on this forum for a while but last week I recieved my docs for my zuiderdam cruise on the 20th of october:)

Loved it now we are almost going and just to make things better we bought a house and are getting the keys the day after we get back so we will try to relax as much as we can so we will be all set to move to our new home.

I also am a little under the weather been to the hospital several times for my tummy but they are still searching what is wrong with me:confused:

well it all will come right and I am looking forward to our cruise and days in orlando

Love Ciska:) :)

A new house! How wonderful. While you're cruising, you can shop for those one of a kind items to go into the new place.

Congratulations on getting your documents. Have you started packing yet?

:( That's scary about your tummy troubles. I hope that you'll have gotten all of that put behind you now. I'll cross my fingers those troubling symtoms will disappear as fast as they came.:)

Thanks all for your kindness:)

Well I sure will be shopping for our new home. Its a very old house build in 1925 i will put an image into this message so everyone can see it:) :D i am so proud of it:D

and I sure hope my tummy ache will go soon:)

well here is the picture it the house on the left<a href=176grootwy6.jpg' alt='176grootwy6.jpg'>

love Ciska

Neat house and right by the canal too. Looks very inviting. Congratulations!

Hope you feel better and have a great trip. Be sure to come back and give us a report.

By the way, I love your part of the world. Very nice! All the best.....DFD

Thanks all for your kind words. I sure will give a report of my cruise on the Zuiderdam when we return to the netherlands but it may take a week or so we going to move to our new home first.

Love Ciska:)

Archived