Cruise Credits Updated After Only 1 Week!

Yep mine are still wrong too...........they keep adding cruises to my history that I haven't taken either...right now I'm "on" a Canada/NE cruise... sure hope my boss doesn't find out......:p

Yep mine are still wrong too...........they keep adding cruises to my history that I haven't taken either...right now I'm "on" a Canada/NE cruise... sure hope my boss doesn't find out......:p

KC - I've got the same problem with C&A. They have us listed as having done the Liberty inaugural and then an Alaska cruise in July. I called C&A and asked them if I enjoyed the trip, as I don't remember going to Alaska. I thought the girl there was going to drop the phone, she was laughing so much!:D

On the flip side, they haven't given us credit yet for our August Enchantment cruise nor the Sovereign 2 weeks ago. They do have us listed as having 24 cruise credits, but are still showing it as diamond instead of D+. Guess it's almost time to call C&A once again!:rolleyes:

BB, maybe when the fix the system they will give us credit for the "mystery" cruises too....hey that would put me 2 closer to D+..

I know you had a good time in Alaska, you sent me a postcard remember???:D

Good grief-they had my account fixed last week on Friday-then today they have lost everything again! At least I got a look at the new certificates that are out. I just don't understand how they can fix it one day and completely mess it up again the next. Certainly glad their techies aren't messing with the cruise ship computers.

Archived