Shareholder Benefit $250

PanamaCanal07

On Monday October 8, I faxed Shareholder Benefit Info to RCL. Called cust Service today and the $250 credit was credited on the 8th. Great benefit, plus bought stock last friday the 12th at $39.17 and it was $42.21 this AM

A win win win, thanks to this board

how many shares should we hold to get the benefit?

Do you get this credit in additon to other coupons/reductions? & is Celeb stock same as Royal carib? We just turned Elite Diamond--Royal immed. gave us a $100 pp credit but another $250 would also be nice next time! Guess you bought at the right time!

Here is the link I used very successfully: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit#4

I just followed the instructions and got a confirmation that the $$$ was in my account. I did have the broker fax me a copy of the statement, which I scanned in and emailed to the address in the above website--worked like a charm. It does say it can be combined with other offer and is good every time you sail with any RCCL ship.

Cathy

Do you get this credit in additon to other coupons/reductions? & is Celeb stock same as Royal carib? We just turned Elite Diamond--Royal immed. gave us a $100 pp credit but another $250 would also be nice next time! Guess you bought at the right time!

YES credit is in adition to any and all other-and it is best to fax I was told

Celeb stock is the same as Royal Carib (Royal Carib is the parent company and owns Celebrity). The amount of the credit is based on the length of your cruise. The $250 credit is good for cruises of 14 nights and longer.

Whatever suits you. We opened up an online account with one of the well known online brokers and did it ourselves. Some have special deals for first time accounts. But, if you would feel better having your financial advisor helping you, that would work also.

This may be a stupid question but do I go to a broker to buy this or can I do it myself on line? I do have finanical advisor, is that somthing she would do for me? thanks Deb

Sometimes a broker will make you broker. Ask how much the trade will cost you. When you buy and if you should sell some day :)

I agree that the online low fee brokers are best especially if you have one. Or an advisor may do it as a favor. If you don't know ask ahead of time :)

I also scanned and emailed all the information required to get the stockholder credit. We heard back within two days that the credit was applied to our March 1st cruise on Azamara.

We used our financial advisor -- it was an easy and simple way to handle it.

We are also using this in connection with an "on-board" credit that we got from Celebrity which was transferred to Azamara.

It is a great deal. Should have done this five years ago and with the cruises we have taken it would almost have paid for itself.

Lucy

How are you getting this done? I have emailed now 5 times and faxed twice since Oct 1 no response. I have remained extremely nice, and have asked over and over for some type of response or confirmation. I have received nothing, no response, my ta called to check and no credit yet.

My May cruise I got the credit immediately.

Now my cruise is less than 2 weeks, needless to say Im ticked.

I have given them everything that I have read that they need along with proff of ownership. I dont know what to do.

I have asked for some email just to say they received my request, nothing, I have asked if I am doing something wrong, or missing anything, I have not received any response.

How are you getting this done? I have emailed now 5 times and faxed twice since Oct 1 no response. I have remained extremely nice, and have asked over and over for some type of response or confirmation. I have received nothing, no response, my ta called to check and no credit yet.

My May cruise I got the credit immediately.

Now my cruise is less than 2 weeks, needless to say Im ticked.

I have given them everything that I have read that they need along with proff of ownership. I dont know what to do.

I have asked for some email just to say they received my request, nothing, I have asked if I am doing something wrong, or missing anything, I have not received any response.

I know it can be a pain, but keep........ Calling and if you are not happy call again. Talk to a sup. and take a name and then follow up. Normally you should not have to do this(we ahave not). With the cruise close, keep......... calling We have always gotten our OBC

Are you giving them your confirmation number from the cruiseline or could you be giving them your travel agents confirmation number? Some agents have their own confirmation numbers for their sales and your cruiseline confirmation number is different.

There are a few restrictions- do you fall into any of those:

Valid only for cruise vacations on Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Cruises. Not applicable for Celebrity Xpedition (Galapagos). Offer is non-transferable and not available to company employees, travel agents, inter-line rates, tour conductors, and/or others utilizing complimentary or reduced rate cruise fares. Onboard credit is calculated in US Dollars, but is not redeemable for cash. Certificate value credited to onboard account at time of sailing. Credit is applied on a per stateroom basis; double occupancy. Single guests paying 200% of applicable fare shall receive full value of certificate. Only one shareholder credit per stateroom. Only one credit per shareholder on any one sailing.

If all the requirements are met then I would advise you to call them and see what the problem is,

• 3 weeks later...
I Sent My Information On Oct. 28th And Received A Response On Oct. 39 That My Credit Was Approved And In My Acct.,

Bill

No Wonder it seems like it's taking forever to be time for my next cruise. There's 39 days in October now. :)

Harris

Archived