Big One Day Sale - Wednesday! (merged)

BILL-WI

The future cruise Onboard Credit for the sale is the same as if you had booked a cruise while onboard your last cruise. That amount does not change, it depends on the length of the cruise, and it doesn't matter what C&A level you hold. It is available to all cruisers. The loyalty discounts are different and only apply to balcony staterooms and above. :)

Did anyone ever get the answer to whether or not you can add the $150 OBC received from the VISA card's 15,000 points to the WOW sale reservation at a later date? (say next year sometime?)

I read through all the posts and didn't see an answer!

Still no answer???

You SHOULD be able to. I booked during the June WOW event, got $50 OBC for that booking. Several weeks later I send in certficates for another $50 OBC and $150 off. Both were applied, I now have $100 OBC, and my final payment due was reduced by $150. We also were able to get Senior discounts (Thanks Mom!) since I am taking my mom on a birthday cruise. Total price of inside (with taxes, etc) after discount $545.00, plus we have $100 OBC to play with. I'm only lowly Gold status and no other savings certificates showed up for this sailing.

Archived