Sun Princess has arrived tommorow already!!!!!

2CtheC

FILM???:confused: :p What is film!!:rolleyes: Taking my 'cheap' Pentax Digital with me. It is fully charged, ready to go. Will get a SD card tomorrow morning at Officeworks.

Only 18 hours to go.:eek:

Film - figure of speech

SD card = digital film - hope you are packing a gig at least

Cheers

Geoff

mmm... i hear ya. Really dont like the idea of the mega ships. But id prefer something smaller than the PP even. Id be thrilled if a local company bough the Spirit of Adventure and had her sail out of Brisbane. Now that would be a nice little ship :D

Film? Whats that? ;):rolleyes:

That is a nice ship Sam.

Karen

Yes. Hope she is not two and a half meters too TALL...:p

Hope the tide is low...:)

We have our Ireland friends the McMullans (Voyager of the Seas '06) aboard that ship. Lucky Irish that go on 30-day cruises...:rolleyes:

how funny - I have just logged on having been on this cruise and madly trying to catch up and one of the first posts I have seen is yours - your Irish friends are now firm friends of ours - I posted some other shots on another thread but if you look closely at this one am sure you will see them!!!!!!!

2004606157075132647_th.jpg

Jane

I have been on the NCL Star. that ship is amazing (not one of the biggest but bigger then the Sun Princess). I keep on telling DH that the Sun Princess will be small maybe I guess it wont be that small.
Esilef we have been on the Diamond 3 times and was sure this would be a littlie in comparison - yes it is smaller but IMHO not nearly as noticeable as what I had assumed and loved every minute of it!

I think the Pacific Sun is an Ugly ship from the outside, but it is on the inside that counts!!

While ugly on the outside, the Sapphire/Diamond is very nice on the inside as Karon stated. It just blows you away.

Then again, I supposed I am so used to the 'monsters' of the North.;) That is all I have really known till now.

I'm glad I've come to experience the Pacific Sun.:) It has been very good so far.:D

i agree, ugly on the outside but so beautiful on the inside.

Loved that indoor pool area although we never used it!!!

Oh, I don't doubt that for one minute. "Sunrise" showed us around her a bit the first time she came here and yes, she looked absolutely beautiful. I don't normally watch the show, just watched it specially for that segment.

My main concern about cruising on such a large ship, is I'm worried I wouldn't feel like I'm on a ship (and many people do say that you don't feel like you're on one). I can't see the point in booking a cruise if you want to feel like you're not on a ship:confused: .

Karen

We were on the Emerald in July for what had to be the smoothest cruise in history. It was the Rome to Venice trip. There was only one night (out of 12) where we felt the slightest motion and that was only for a short while. I hate feeling like I'm sleeping in a hotel.

But we've been on other ships just as big where you really do feel the sea. We crossed the North Atlantic on the Star back in 2005 and there were days you could hardly stand up.

If you are talking about inside space, yes, that is definitely a different feel than on a small ship. But the people are spread out, so the "passengers per square foot" or whatever is about the same.

Archived