? about alcohol purchased on board a B2B

On a B2B cruise, if you purchase bottles of alcohol in the shop on board the ship, do they return the bottles to you at the end of the first cruise? If so, you can then enjoy it in your cabin during the 2nd part of your B2B... is this correct?

On a B2B cruise, if you purchase bottles of alcohol in the shop on board the ship, do they return the bottles to you at the end of the first cruise? If so, you can then enjoy it in your cabin during the 2nd part of your B2B... is this correct?

Tammy, my understanding is that they have caught on to this, and will NOT give you your stash at the end of the first leg.

BUT...........................

All you have to do is make friends with someone who is NOT staying on for your second week and get them to buy it for you. :)

Tammy, my understanding is that they have caught on to this, and will NOT give you your stash at the end of the first leg.

All you have to do is make friends with someone who is NOT staying on for your second week and get them to buy it for you. :)

Thanks for the info, Carol.... our DD is only doing the first half of the B2B, so I don't even have to make friends with a stranger to help us out! :p:D

Carol - on our AOS B2B last February, I went into the shop that sold booze on the last night of the first cruise, bought whatever I wanted and took it back to my cabin! The shop clerk has no idea who is on a B2B ;)

Carol - on our AOS B2B last February, I went into the shop that sold booze on the last night of the first cruise, bought whatever I wanted and took it back to my cabin! The shop clerk has no idea who is on a B2B ;)

It won't hurt to try!

That is even MORE satisfyingly devious! ;)

You are correct. That is how it was on my back to back last year. :(

Carol - on our AOS B2B last February, I went into the shop that sold booze on the last night of the first cruise, bought whatever I wanted and took it back to my cabin! The shop clerk has no idea who is on a B2B

We were told, do not bother that they knew who was staying on and we would not be able to buy any. (It was in writing)

So it may not be the correct information to give someone sailing a different ship, in a different port, under a different Captain. ;)

You are correct. That is how it was on my back to back last year. :(

We were told, do not bother that they knew who was staying on and we would not be able to buy any. (It was in writing)

So it may not be the correct information to give someone sailing a different ship, in a different port, under a different Captain. ;)

Since we are doing a back to back to back in early December I will give it a try and report back here the results. ;)

Since we are doing a back to back to back in early December I will give it a try and report back here the results. ;)

Deal.

You report back on from your B2B2B and I will report back when I return from my cruise whether I got called to the "Put on the Dunce Cap You Got Caught room" to remove the stuff from my luggage. :o :D

What a guy! See how Tony makes the ultimate sacrifice for his Cruise Critic buddies!

I raise my glass to you! ;)

Well, I figure if I'm going to charter a ship why not charter the biggest one? It's only money. It will be similar to our Liberty of the Seas pre-inaugural. Drinks on the house. :)

Deal.

You report back on from your B2B2B and I will report back when I return from my cruise whether I got called to the "Put on the Dunce Cap You Got Caught room" to remove the stuff from my luggage. :o :D

Just be sure to put it in your carry on and not your checked in luggage. ;)

There is no way the clerk knows who is staying on the ship. Don't buy during the week and have them hold it. Just go the last day of the first cruise and take back whatever you buy to your cabin. We have done this several times.

There is no way the clerk knows who is staying on the ship. Don't buy during the week and have them hold it. Just go the last day of the first cruise and take back whatever you buy to your cabin. We have done this several times.

Your Sea Pass knows. Not the clerk. ;)

Give it a try, why not. :D

I was told by a very reliable source in Guest Relations, that the sea pass for the first week is a completely separate entity from the 2nd week sea pass. The information stored on the sea pass does not include B2B information. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, or not do :rolleyes: but buying booze on the last night of the first cruise, worked for me! :D

Archived