Cafe Latte-tudes question

Aldeberon

That's a good question. Because in another thread, I was asking about the coffee quality. Apparently the room service coffee really blows.

I'd be interested if this was a possiblity. Though I think it won't happen, because Latte-Tudes would be stepping on the toes of other people (Room Service).

I'll have to check how far our cabin is from Latte-Tudes. I'm thinking I'LL be the one providing "room service". :D

That's a good question. Because in another thread, I was asking about the coffee quality. Apparently the room service coffee really blows.

I'd be interested if this was a possiblity. Though I think it won't happen, because Latte-Tudes would be stepping on the toes of other people (Room Service).

I'll have to check how far our cabin is from Latte-Tudes. I'm thinking I'LL be the one providing "room service". :D

Hey, you could make some extra spending money for your cruise! If the coffee is as bad as people are saying...I would think this would boost the Latte-tude sales AND tips for room service people. I just like a good cup of coffee when I first wake up and trust me, nobody wants to see me when I first wake up so running down to Cafe Latte-tudes as soon as I awaken is not an option for me.

Lattetudes serves Seattles Best coffee (they were purchased by Starbucks a few years ago)... SB is milder than what Starbucks roasts...

SB is also what is available in the WJ... I would imagine the coffee is the same throughout the ship though I must say it tastes better in the dining room but I think that is because it is served with cream and not with false cream-like product...

It wouldn't make sense for them to keep two different coffee brands onboard their ship... that's just fiscal nonsense.

I doubt delivery is available.

Does anyone know if it is possible to have coffee from Latte-tudes delivered to our cabin from room service or steward in the early morning? I am willing to pay the $$ & extra tip. Thanks!

Sure. Just be sure that you are on a cruise with me and have my cabin number handy. I especially like the $$ offer. ;)

Carol's Coffee Catering..................You call, and we perk up!

:D

My built in alarm clock gets me up at 6 AM, regardless of any outside influence. I'll be getting our morning coffee there, instead of the room service coffee.

The question is, will Latte-Tudes be open then? What's their opening time?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived