Time to go!

Richjoxyz

I have been reading the CC posts for weeks in anticipation of my Dec 15th sailing on the Zuiderdam. Well...the bags are packed and sitting in the livingroom...in a couple of hours I'll be at the Oakland airport waiting for my redeye to FLL...a day at the Yankee Trader and then...on my way to the ship! Well...after all this reading...IT'S TIME TO GO!!!

I have been reading the CC posts for weeks in anticipation of my Dec 15th sailing on the Zuiderdam. Well...the bags are packed and sitting in the livingroom...in a couple of hours I'll be at the Oakland airport waiting for my redeye to FLL...a day at the Yankee Trader and then...on my way to the ship! Well...after all this reading...IT'S TIME TO GO!!!

Bon Voyage and Safe Travels:)

Hope you have a wonderful time on the Zuiderdam.

BON VOYAGE! Have a wonderful time. And, before you board, wave hi to Ft. Lauderdale for me. Part of my family lived right between the ocean and inland waterway and I spent a lot of time there. Haven't been in years.

Thank you all for responding! I'm currently at the airport waiting for my flight! I am cruising solo this time...first solo cruise! :eek:...(hehehe)

Maybe I'll provide updates along the way to let everyone know how the cruise is going. For me (a 46yo male) this will be an adventure of complete freedom cruising alone.

I think at this point...anything can happen! We'll see...

Have a great time. I'd be interested in hearing how your solo experience went. I have always traveled with some one. My first cruise when I was 18 with Grandma in the late 70's, and it has always been with parents, girlfriends, or now my kids. Being able to do what you want with out having to take into consideration others desires sounds like a dream.:rolleyes:

Archived