Coco Cay Shade?

ppfqp

Is there a good place on CocoCay where we will be able to sit in the shade (either umbrellas or trees?) Could you give me a description of how to find a good spot when we get off the tender? Thanks!

When you come off the ship, angle to the left and you will see an area with alot of trees. They have chairs set up there. I believe it's next to the "hut" that hands out floating mattresses.

Have fun !

If you head right off the tender and keep walking a few hundred yards around the corner, there is a very quiet spot with lots of hammocks, chairs, trees and shade. There are a lot less people over there too. It's just past the water park booth...beautiful!

cococayshade.jpg.143fb5b5fbd7ebd8e8bd3a0644568a2e.jpg

If you head right off the tender and keep walking a few hundred yards around the corner, there is a very quiet spot with lots of hammocks, chairs, trees and shade. There are a lot less people over there too. It's just past the water park booth...beautiful!

Wow -- that looks perfect! Thanks for the tip (and the visual reference).

Coco Cay is not a huge place! There are trees all over the place, some with hammocks (you have to get there early for those!) Don't forget the sunscreen, tho--the shade will not prevent you from getting sun!

Definitely!! And hats and cover-ups too. We are traveling with my parents, and want to be sure that they have a shady spot to relax.

Archived