For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

$10 airport to Isle Verde, then $19 Isle Verde to OSJ or the pier. Plus $1 per bag, and tip.

I posted this in our roll call, but it may be helpful here also :)

bobj

[ATTACH]179972[/ATTACH]

Are these rates per person or per cab???? Thanks

You have it.:) Since you are in Michigan, which is central time I think, when you take off for Puerto Rico set your watch ahead two hours and that it your time for the rest of your vacation until you take off from warm San Juan to return to cold Michigan. :D However, if you are traveling AFTER we go back on daylight savings time then you should only turn your watch ahead one hour on the way to Puerto Rico. ;)

Thanks again we are in the eastern time zone so we will set our watch ahead one hour and will only be gone 10 days total:( so we will return before daylight savings time begins.

How formal are formal nights on the AOS??? I like to dress up:D

Has anyone been to a restaurant called latin roots in san juan, it looks "THE BOMB" LOL

Is there dancing at night at the Intercontinental or do i have to go next door to EL San Juan hotel?

I told you i was going to stay here and ask:rolleyes:

Quick question if anyone has been on the AOS recently. On the "always available" menu in the dining room is the fish selection Salmon or Cod? I think I've read menus both ways and was just curious. Thanks much.

Got my luggage tags today!!!!!!!!

Quick question if anyone has been on the AOS recently. On the "always available" menu in the dining room is the fish selection Salmon or Cod? I think I've read menus both ways and was just curious. Thanks much.

Got my luggage tags today!!!!!!!!

Usually salmon - or at least it has been on my past cruises :D

Yahooooooo for the luggage tags!!!!!! Got mine last Friday! :o

Just read on another board that formal night are really FORMAL, with men in suits and women in nice dresses & lots of dancing......my stilletos are packed:D

Formal nights should mean that everyone dresses up, but that isn't always the case :rolleyes: I have seen people turned away at the dining room doors for trying to sneak in wearing jeans.....

Most people do dress up - suits for men and women in evening clothes. Be careful in those stilletos if the seas are rough!!!!!:p

How formal are formal nights on the AOS??? I like to dress up:D

Has anyone been to a restaurant called latin roots in san juan, it looks "THE BOMB" LOL

Is there dancing at night at the Intercontinental or do i have to go next door to EL San Juan hotel?

I told you i was going to stay here and ask:rolleyes:

I've never been to that restaurant......maybe someone else has?

I know there is lots of dancing at the Marriott, but I don't remember if there is dancing at the Intercontinental?

CKrobyn, how long after final payment do the tags come? I just booked last week.

Cookie - you can just call me Robyn :o

You need to fill out your online documentation and request luggage tags.....Your e-docs must be issued to do this.

Cookie - you can just call me Robyn :o

You need to fill out your online documentation and request luggage tags.....Your e-docs must be issued to do this.

I have read alot of your posts and I want to say thanks for so much helpful information. I am on AOS 2/20/11 - its my first cruise and I can't wait. Need a little help trying to decide on excursions - I haven't booked anything yet, most stops look like the towns and some beaches are within walking distance but I would still like to book a tour or two - any suggestions ??Lisa

I have read alot of your posts and I want to say thanks for so much helpful information. I am on AOS 2/20/11 - its my first cruise and I can't wait. Need a little help trying to decide on excursions - I haven't booked anything yet, most stops look like the towns and some beaches are within walking distance but I would still like to book a tour or two - any suggestions ??Lisa

Lisa - we are on the same sailing :) It will be the 2nd week of my B2B!

I have been to every one of the ports several times - you mentioned the beach, is that what you are interested in? Let me know, and I can certainly make recommendations!

Anyone who has been to Curacao?

Last time we stayed on the ship in Curacao, so this time we thought we should get off and see what there is to see...or sea. :o

We don't do the snorkle thing and I can't lay around a beach all day...sooooo our options are that great.

We love historical tours though.

SASS4...dont stay on the ship, its a nice place. if you read the port of call forum for curacao you will get lots of ideas...i'm doing holiday beach or mambo beach on 3/27 sailing. The last we went, we crossed the bridge that's close to port to the shopping area and they have outdoor patios with live music...very lively.

Archived