For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

NCL cruises have a "white party" In my experience, it's usually pretty lame. The staff (ALL staff) wear white that day and many wear "wings." They encourage guests to wear all white, but most people don't come prepared.

yes this is it!! but on you tube it said the AOS...oh well i guess no "white" party:mad:

A doc with ADD? There is medication for that ;)

I am going to suggest the cave tour......we shall see....

I'll second Harrison's Cave tour, show hubby the pics from my review, you could also go over to Welchman's Gulley for some exploration, you'll be sure to run into the green monkeys. You can hit Bathsheba on the West side as well and still be back on the beach in time to spend the afternoon there. They did a wonderful job renovating Harrison's Cave and you'll get to see a lot of the island going there.

I am considering Harrison's Cave :rolleyes: Will see if the rest of the fam is interested?

Got a reminder in my email this morning from RCI reminding me that my cruise is a few days away!!!!! I loved getting the reminder, but do ya think I really need reminding????? :eek: LOL!

Looking very forward to sun......:)

I am considering Harrison's Cave :rolleyes: Will see if the rest of the fam is interested?

Got a reminder in my email this morning from RCI reminding me that my cruise is a few days away!!!!! I loved getting the reminder, but do ya think I really need reminding????? :eek: LOL!

Has anybody ever forgotten they were going to go on a cruise.

Are you packed yet? ;):D

60 days until my first AOS cruise!

Theresa

Are you packed yet? ;):D

60 days until my first AOS cruise!

Theresa

uuuugh! No, I am not packed yet!

I had an all day meeting today and the next 2 days at the office promise to be busy as I wrap things up for my 15 day vacation!!!

Your 60 days will fly by! I am so excited for you!!! :p:p

AHHHH - It's luggage tag DANCE day!!! And an email from TA that the docs are available .... YEAH!!!! 3/20/11 is CLOSER!

Woooo hooooooo for the Doc Dance and the luggage tag dance!!!! It makes it that much more real doesn't it? :D

There is no sun in the cave.

So sad just returned from our 1-30 AOS cruise. I will have to get busy and plan another one. The Adventure was great and I have not one complaint. We did not encounter any of the negativity that has been posted on CC about the ship. If anyone has any questions I'll try to answer. The ports we had were Caracau, Aruba, Dominica & St. Thomas. We also stayed at the Marriott Stellaris and used the bus and free trolley.

A special thanks to everyone who provided all the valuable tips I got here.

I have all the Compasses if anyone is interested.

So sad just returned from our 1-30 AOS cruise. I will have to get busy and plan another one. The Adventure was great and I have not one complaint. We did not encounter any of the negativity that has been posted on CC about the ship. If anyone has any questions I'll try to answer. The ports we had were Caracau, Aruba, Dominica & St. Thomas. We also stayed at the Marriott Stellaris and used the bus and free trolley.

A special thanks to everyone who provided all the valuable tips I got here.

I have all the Compasses if anyone is interested.

Welcome back Lorey!!! I am so thrilled to hear that you had a great cruise, and especially glad that you came back to tell us about it!

Now you can help us help all those who have not yet sailed the AOS!!:):)

Has your PCD set in yet?? (post cruise depression!)

Has your PCD set in yet?? (post cruise depression!)

Unfortunately it has:( but I am already looking at the AOS for 1-29-12.

The cruise director was Anthony Richards and he was great. I think he is on his way to being RCCL's #1 CD.

If anyone has MTD ask for Chris & Roxana they were the best.

Unfortunately it has:( but I am already looking at the AOS for 1-29-12.

The cruise director was Anthony Richards and he was great. I think he is on his way to being RCCL's #1 CD.

If anyone has MTD ask for Chris & Roxana they were the best.

Glad to know that Anthony Richards is a good CD :) but I thought the CD was supposed to be Anna Bass?

Was there a Beatlemania show onboard? :confused: I know they were on the AOS in January and I was hoping they would still be there in Feb!!!

Glad to know that Anthony Richards is a good CD :) but I thought the CD was supposed to be Anna Bass?

Was there a Beatlemania show onboard? :confused: I know they were on the AOS in January and I was hoping they would still be there in Feb!!!

Anna Bass just left for a couple of months. Anthony Richards is a young guy 29 full of engery and not to bad to look at.;)

There was "Revolution a Tribute to the Beatles" is was really good.

Anna Bass just left for a couple of months. Anthony Richards is a young guy 29 full of engery and not to bad to look at.;)

There was "Revolution a Tribute to the Beatles" is was really good.

Great! I am looking forward to the Beatles show :D

How was Reshma the Concierge who is replacing DeDe while she is on vacation?

Robyn ... The next 39-40 days will go quickly - we are in the FREEZE like you!

I hope the Beatles will be there for my 3/20 sailing!

No set excursions on St Maarten or St Croix .... Any specific "must see/do's" on either island?

The luggage tag DANCE wasn't the prettiest ... but the excitement factor was THERE!!!! Poor DH when I do the DocDance on Friday ....

Then time to Dress shop ... DH will be in a shirt & tie for Formal Nite ... Me????? Need a dress ... it's my 25th!

Robyn ... The next 39-40 days will go quickly - we are in the FREEZE like you!

I hope the Beatles will be there for my 3/20 sailing!

No set excursions on St Maarten or St Croix .... Any specific "must see/do's" on either island?

The luggage tag DANCE wasn't the prettiest ... but the excitement factor was THERE!!!! Poor DH when I do the DocDance on Friday ....

Then time to Dress shop ... DH will be in a shirt & tie for Formal Nite ... Me????? Need a dress ... it's my 25th!

A big congrats on your 25th :D

Shopping is so fun for a cruise isn't it?

Our big "must see/do" on St. Maarten is definitely Mullet Bay Beach (adjacent to Maho Beach, and close to the airport where you can watch the planes land) We Know the island very well, so we rent a Jeep and take a scenic drive through the French side before we arrive at the beach.

2 more work days and I am on that plane bound for SJU :p:p I can't believe we are boarding on Sunday!!!!

I'll second Harrison's Cave tour, show hubby the pics from my review, you could also go over to Welchman's Gulley for some exploration, you'll be sure to run into the green monkeys. You can hit Bathsheba on the West side as well and still be back on the beach in time to spend the afternoon there. They did a wonderful job renovating Harrison's Cave and you'll get to see a lot of the island going there.

I am glad that you also liked the cave. Now if Robyn's family doesn't like it I don't have to take ALL the heat for it.

I am glad that you also liked the cave. Now if Robyn's family doesn't like it I don't have to take ALL the heat for it.

How could I ever blame you for anything??? :rolleyes: LOL! Besides, who doesn't like a good cave once in a while?

uuuugh! No, I am not packed yet!

I had an all day meeting today and the next 2 days at the office promise to be busy as I wrap things up for my 15 day vacation!!!

Your 60 days will fly by! I am so excited for you!!! :p:p

NO SLEEP FOR YOU! ;):D

Guess you'll be doing laundry the next couple of nights, too!

I know! Today my countdown clock next to my desk reads "59 days"! I'm more excited for my roommate who has never sailed Royal Caribbean and has only done an Alaska cruise on Princess with her mom and she had an interior cabin. We've got the aft corner 7688 (I had 7388 on Explorer) and she's really excited about it AND being on a Caribbean cruise. Can't wait!!!

Have a lovely time on your B2B!

Theresa

Archived