Purchasing RCCL sheets

DW wantes to do the same...also wants the same top covers etc... I think we may ask while aboard NOS...of course a quick call to C&A may help with getting an answer. It is too late tonight to call but may be worth a try tomorrow.

I am not sure where you can buy them, but might I make a suggestion? Save your money. You can do much better and those sheets are not very comfortable. They are not a very high thread count and not a very high grade of cotton. Go to a department store and get some calvin klein or ralph lauren and you are much better off. Trust me, they are not worth the money they would charge for them. You can do much better.

Oooh, there is nothing better than high quality bedding. :cool: I've dabbled on Carnival's sight and found they sell all of there bedding including pillows and mattresses. Quite a few hotel chains sell there bedding lines also but so far, RCI doesn't.

That's disappointing that RCI doesn't sell them. A friend thought she had read they do but I can't track it down. I'll call RCI but thought I'd try here first.

Thanks to those who tried to help me. And to the one who said "save your money," I slept on them 10 nights and thought they were fabulous. Each to their own opinion, right?!!

I am not sure where you can buy them, but might I make a suggestion? Save your money. You can do much better and those sheets are not very comfortable. They are not a very high thread count and not a very high grade of cotton. Go to a department store and get some calvin klein or ralph lauren and you are much better off. Trust me, they are not worth the money they would charge for them. You can do much better.

as someone who works for a major bedding retailer, i am going to agree with this. while they were more comfortable than i expected, i believe they are 220 thread count cotton poly blend. you could get something like that at my store for $30 a set. i'm guessing that the cruiseline charges a lot more than that.

Would love to buy some new sheets too. Which ones wash the best and don't need to be ironed? I bought some a year ago, cotton, boy did they wrinkle. Years ago use to get a high count percale sheet, they would last & last and were so confortable. in fact I'm still using some of them.

as someone who works for a major bedding retailer, i am going to agree with this. while they were more comfortable than i expected, i believe they are 220 thread count cotton poly blend. you could get something like that at my store for $30 a set. i'm guessing that the cruiseline charges a lot more than that.

I paid about $50 for high count Egyptian cotton sheets and I wouldn't give you two cents for them! I've never seen sheets wrinkle any worse. Just give me my low count cheaper sheets that I used to buy that never came out of the dryer wrinkled! Truthfully though, as comfortable as I thought the RCI sheets were I bet they were ironed and might not have been as comfortable otherwise. Me, I'm not ironing sheets! (My mother is probably turning over in her grave with that remark!)

Archived