Completely Depressed & Frustrated...HELP!

Brenda33

Ok..so what's the next step?? I am amused because if I thought anyone would cave in at first it'd be me...LOL..

[quote name='Chigirlcruzin']I'm glad you guys are amused :)

No, I'm not freaking out at all. It's all good. Just a surprising turn of events.[/quote]

Yuck..that's the part I hate..waiting to see if they actually call! I always want to pick up the phone and call but don't. Fortunately impulse control is something I am digustingly good at but there is the part of me that feels like saying "what the hell" and throwing caution to the wind...LOL

[quote name='Chigirlcruzin']He said he'd call later this week.[/quote]

Got a text from Private Eye today, he is alive but buried in work and all is well and he hasn't forgotten me and will get back to me very soon.

It's probably just as well, I am buried even more..why in the world am I taking a month off??!!!!

I think Dollbaby crapped out. It's ok..it was a nice diversion for a few days!!! I still have the photo he sent me with no shirt on so I can just gawk as that. Maybe I should make it a screensaver...LOLOLOL

Well, maybe not short term...laywers are not big phone call people..not even my lawyer friends are.

Remember, "Look nice, smell nice, show up, be nice, goodbye, go home" LOL

A friend of mine gave me a backstage presss pass to a huge jazz festival coming up..BIG names..I am over the moon! It's just before I go to Central America on holiday. Maybe I can get Will Downing and Babyface to come home with me LOL...Happy, we can double and Smooth can chaperone....you can have Babyface or do you want Kenny G??? :)

Me too!!

I'm supposed to be seeing my lawyer on Sunday night. He's emailed me a couple of times...no phone calls though. But hey, I'm his very first date since his divorce over a year ago, so I'm probably just short term!! :p

I talked to the guy tonight. We emailed yesterday, but actually talked tonight. We both felt a little weird about the situation (duh) and agreed to go back to taking it slow, getting to know each other (again), and going from there. Oh, and staying out of each other's condos :) We agreed the attraction is obviously there, but feel like we're trying to pick up where we left off 13 years ago, and we need to re-learn about each other first.

Well, maybe not short term...laywers are not big phone call people..not even my lawyer friends are.

Remember, "Look nice, smell nice, show up, be nice, goodbye, go home" LOL

I know I know...hey we've been out twice and I've been very good so far!! :p

A friend of mine gave me a backstage presss pass to a huge jazz festival coming up..BIG names..I am over the moon! It's just before I go to Central America on holiday. Maybe I can get Will Downing and Babyface to come home with me LOL...Happy, we can double and Smooth can chaperone....you can have Babyface or do you want Kenny G??? :)

Hmmm...I think I'm more a KennyG type of gal. That sounds awesome! I'm ready - when do we leave???? :D:D:D

I talked to the guy tonight. We emailed yesterday, but actually talked tonight. We both felt a little weird about the situation (duh) and agreed to go back to taking it slow, getting to know each other (again), and going from there. Oh, and staying out of each other's condos :) We agreed the attraction is obviously there, but feel like we're trying to pick up where we left off 13 years ago, and we need to re-learn about each other first.

Good. It's always awkward when it happens sooner than you wanted it too. Glad you talked - sounds like you both are on the same page!!

Hmmm...I am liking this guy..he sounds alot like Private Eye...Chi, in a sadistic way (sorry!) I learned from your situation so I can hang on with Private Eye!!

It's refreshing to see that there are some men who are honest.

Ok Chi, dying to know what's the update?

Private Eye texted me last night while on some stake-out, waiting for the crook..LOL..apologized for being so busy this past week, was I ok, etc..and planned his whole schedule for Monday aruond me so we can spend all of Monday evening together...gasp!!

So...want to see my picture of the day!!!

LOL, just came home from a comp.... Like the dippy one, but really liked that a photo guy caught it, that tiny moment before we start to dance and we feel like who cares that they are watching us, its a feeling like we are all alone in time!! Normally nobody even knows this feeling we have, was cool to see it in a photo......

ry3.jpg.289e2b6ae9e9b4d73e56fe4e97746733.jpg

sm2.jpg.f2a4e3330f0eaeebecc0e9c4ec72cc3c.jpg

Ok Chi, dying to know what's the update?

Private Eye texted me last night while on some stake-out, waiting for the crook..LOL..apologized for being so busy this past week, was I ok, etc..and planned his whole schedule for Monday aruond me so we can spend all of Monday evening together...gasp!!

Nothing since I last posted. Both too busy this weeked to do anything.

LOL, just came home from a comp.... Like the dippy one, but really liked that a photo guy caught it, that tiny moment before we start to dance and we feel like who cares that they are watching us, its a feeling like we are all alone in time!! Normally nobody even knows this feeling we have, was cool to see it in a photo......

Wow! Very cool pics Smooth - you guys look awesome!! :)

Oh yes, love the dippy one!

You go girl--amazing pictures and I am in awe! :D

VB1

Oh man....

Out of the blue dollbaby started texting me yesterday..I had a big meeting at the univ. about something I am trying to get published..but I kept my focus..I think he wanted to get together last night..but...Private Eye and I had planned to get together as he had the day off so we hooked up at 4 then drove over to Hollywood Beach, had to die for pizza at a beach place (funny how I had no appetite! How's that for a diet) and then we strolled along the boardwalk and ended up sitting on the beach yakking. We drove up the shoreline and ended up in Ft. Lauderdale beach..it was fun..sat in the car with the top down watching the moon and listening to old Brazilan music I had

Well, lights started shining on us and we got a 25.00 parking ticket as our ticket had expired!! I tried to weasle my way out but he offered to pay for it. Talked for a VERY long time about our feelings, where we were at in life, what we need to go to keep things growing slowly. I am less ready for a relationship than him but it was good, honest communication. We agreed to commit to see each other 1x weekly, that we wouldn't hide our fears of moving on behind our busy work schedules, and that we would NOT be "FWB" and what we needed to do to prevent that as things progress betwen us. Funny, I thought of Chi a few times and wondered if I could hold out!!

The weirdest thing..I drove him back to his place and he lives in the condo complex where Dogboy used to live when he was stationed here. That creeped me out a little!

So what's going on all???

M, any word from the PI??

Smooth, how are things with the job "issue"?

I had a really nice date Sunday night with my lawyer friend - and I found out he's a pretty good kisser too! ;):D

Whoa. That would creep me out too. How weird is that??

I think you made the right move with dollbaby...PI sounds much more "suitable" for you!! ;)

My legal eagle is in Key West for a few days...he flew down this a.m. to drive his parents back from their vacation. He just sent me an email...was nice to hear from him. :)

Had a good reply for you here, but it seemed to have dissappeared. If he's driving his folks back then that's a good sign...I don't think I could have done that!! When are you supposed to see him again??

PI..man..I am "crawling" inside..everything inside me is screaming to not take it slow, but man..we talked alot about where both of us are at and WHY we MUST take it slow. If he wasn't so darn sweet and saying all those lovely things, and if I wasn't out of this fresh mess with Dogboy I would never consent to this slow stuff!! LOL

Well, the texting with Dollbaby was fun..but he is showing his true colors..he may have a man's body, but...I think he's acting more like a teenager now. I am hanging with a pal later tonite, he is actually a male model..he's only 31 and the funny thing is, he actually "looks" like a nerd in real life but he's a pal and it'll be fun.

Whoa. That would creep me out too. How weird is that??

I think you made the right move with dollbaby...PI sounds much more "suitable" for you!! ;)

My legal eagle is in Key West for a few days...he flew down this a.m. to drive his parents back from their vacation. He just sent me an email...was nice to hear from him. :)

Had a good reply for you here, but it seemed to have dissappeared. If he's driving his folks back then that's a good sign...I don't think I could have done that!! When are you supposed to see him again??

Not sure. He doesn't get home until sometime on Sunday, and this is his "off" weekend (no kids) so the following weekend would be at most, a Sunday evening date again.

PI..man..I am "crawling" inside..everything inside me is screaming to not take it slow, but man..we talked alot about where both of us are at and WHY we MUST take it slow. If he wasn't so darn sweet and saying all those lovely things, and if I wasn't out of this fresh mess with Dogboy I would never consent to this slow stuff!! LOL

Well, the texting with Dollbaby was fun..but he is showing his true colors..he may have a man's body, but...I think he's acting more like a teenager now. I am hanging with a pal later tonite, he is actually a male model..he's only 31 and the funny thing is, he actually "looks" like a nerd in real life but he's a pal and it'll be fun.

Breathe slowly....you are doing the right thing to go slow.

And good luck with that....I've been there. :D:D

Archived