New Swimsuit!!

henepup

Cute suit! Before every cruise/vacation I go on I always tell myself "Emily, you DO NOT need another swim suit," And EVERY time I always end up getting a new one. Oh well, like everyone else said...you can never have too many!:)

Henepup & Iheartbda, looks like we just keep moving along together here. I do love your new suite. I am also a swim suite addict. We have a pool & I live in my suites (all plus sizes too) & tankini's are my fav's. Only wet bottoms to deal with when nature calls.

I just bought a new swimsuit from alwaysforme.com. Of course I can't wait to get it. Here is a picture of it.

uniquelymeboutique_1985_101696705&width=240&height=350Of course I don't need it, I have five swim suits!! I think it is really pretty for a plus size suit!!!

I love it! Where did you get it? I may have to get it too:p .

I used to love tankinis, but now I can't find any that fit me. I have a large chest, but a narrow rib cage, so if I get enough coverage for the girls, then the top is too big everywhere else and would come up as soon as I came into the water. But if I get one that fits on my torso and ribcage, then my girls are coming out. I can't win. I'm now forced to be confident in the regular 2 pieces that tie in the back. On most days, it looks fine, but sometimes, especially when it's right before that time of month, I really wish I could find tankinis that fit.

But cute suit. You can never have enough swim suits. Especially on a cruise, because you can't put on wet suit if you want to go out to the pool again. And if you wear the same suit to the islands, hhow will you be able to tell the pictures of you on the beach apart from other beach photos? That's my justification for bringing 5 bathing suits on a cruise, anyway.

I love it! Where did you get it? I may have to get it too:p .

www.alwaysforme.com Its a plus size site that carries swimsuits, cover-ups, lingerie and work out clothes. They are a little pricey, but the quality is outstanding. Their sizes run pretty true to size. I haven't had any problems with them. I might just have to get a new cover-up to match my new suit!!!

I really like that tankini, I also have the "girls" problem so cant wear one. But I like the way you all think! I have went for years with just ONE suit:eek: well now I have two more to add, well I officially have 3 new suits now since we are going into the new season (bought 2 these past two weeks and one in fall), and my DH tried to mumble something as I was buying the third but he wisely just stopped and realized I will be happy now so maybe this is good for him, lol. I wonder if I could go for two more???? :p

I used to love tankinis, but now I can't find any that fit me. I have a large chest, but a narrow rib cage, so if I get enough coverage for the girls, then the top is too big everywhere else and would come up as soon as I came into the water. But if I get one that fits on my torso and ribcage, then my girls are coming out. I can't win. I'm now forced to be confident in the regular 2 pieces that tie in the back. On most days, it looks fine, but sometimes, especially when it's right before that time of month, I really wish I could find tankinis that fit.

But cute suit. You can never have enough swim suits. Especially on a cruise, because you can't put on wet suit if you want to go out to the pool again. And if you wear the same suit to the islands, hhow will you be able to tell the pictures of you on the beach apart from other beach photos? That's my justification for bringing 5 bathing suits on a cruise, anyway.

try carabellas.com

I've ordered a couple of the shape fx styles and I think they may work. I'll let you know as soon as they come in, but they sure look cute!

try carabellas.com

I've ordered a couple of the shape fx styles and I think they may work. I'll let you know as soon as they come in, but they sure look cute!

Can you tell us... which ones you ordered?

I have been checking out the site also & they look really really nice.

I have a one piece (Carol W)that is 20% spandex & designed for tummy hip slimming in both material & design .

I was wondering if they have as much control?

Can you let us know please the material composition & if it seems to "keep it all together";)

Also not sure about all this talk on tankinis?

How are they are more slimming or shape enhancing or than a shape fx one piece?

Info & help is appreciated!!!

el tigre

Lands End sells D-Cup suits for those with slender torso and large bust. I have the same problem and have been quite satisfied with them.

Check them out - lots of selection, and there are always some choices in the Overstocks section which are significantly discounted.

Very cute!! I love the colors and the shirring at the waist.

I just got my first tankini and am anxious to try it out. I also got one with a cropped tank top and skirted bottom. (Incentive to get the abs in shape!) It will be worth it just to avoid having to strip down to nothing to go potty!

Archived