royal caribbean beach bag

Tra4

Just got one last Nov and loved it on our cruise. Has pockets inside and outside has a mesh pocket on one end for water bottle. Glad I made the purchase.

Roomy too.

Just got one last Nov and loved it on our cruise. Has pockets inside and outside has a mesh pocket on one end for water bottle. Glad I made the purchase.

Roomy too.

Ditto - got two! 'cause they are so :cool: handy for the beach excursions :)

It does not have a zippered top. It has about a 3 inch velcro strap that holds it together. There is a zippered compartment on the outside though. It has a mesh pocket on the side that can hold a bottle of water and another side pocket that could hold something the size of a cell phone. Mine is about 3 years old and still holding up. At times, I really wish it would have a more secure closure. I usually hide the valuables down the bottom under beach towels and stuff.

Anyone have a picture of this beach bag? I would like to have one. How much do they cost and whre can you get one at? Thanks kmbb

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/category/home.do;jsessionid=0000CFuOTmZUzluRm2zp2huMzx1:12hdhu87a?catCode=GEAR

gft_totebag_147.jpg

Micro-Fiber Tote $22.00 USDItem# 430

This generously sized bag includes a built-in cell phone holder, water bottle and card key holder. There's also a hidden inside pocket for valuables, a waterproof side zip pocket, two large pockets and a Velcro close flap. s.gif

Oh, it doesn't come with the fanny pack.

I really like the zippered top. I always fill it to full and worry about losing things. Will take a look at it though. Do I have to get it ahead of time or do they sell them on the ships??

Just to make sure, it does NOT have a zippered top. . It has a about a 3 inch wide Velcro closure that only holds the top of the bag somewhat together. It does not enclose or secure your stuff.

I’ve never seen them in the gift shops on the ships. If you order it, it will be waiting for you in your cabin when you arrive. It is not shipped to your home. Of course, make sure you order it early enough before your cruise.

I bought this tote bag a few years ago. I like it so much I'm thinking about buying another one - one to use just for the beach and one to use on excursions, etc.

When I bought mine you could only have them waiting for you in your cabin when you arrived on the ship. You couldn't have them mailed to your home. When I was looking in Gifts and Gear a few days ago, I read that you CAN now have items shipped to your home.

Years ago we had a lot of extra stuff to take home from our cruise so I purchased a foldup duffel type bag at the gift shop on board. It's nylon and zips together into a compact package. I think it was about $15 and they still sell them on the ships.

Now I throw it into our suitcase and use it as a beachbag. Very roomy for towels, water bottles, change of clothes, etc. Then if we need it for our extra purhases, we can also use it for the way home. Otherwise, fold it up and back in our suitcase it goes. It's lightweight and since it's nylon dries quickly if it gets wet.

End of commercial...;)

Archived