Is Ice Tea included.................

So happy to read this! Lemonaide is included as well, isnt it?

IMO- as inexpensive as soda is, I am amazed they charge so much for a drink card. Not that it matters since I rarely drink it...

I live on the lemonade, it is yummy!!:p

We had some kind of "fruit punch" on Brilliance--it was alot better than the tea! I don't remember it on previous cruises, tho (I think I stuck to beer then!)

Oooooh, yeah, and the punch mixed with iced tea is good, too!! Forgot about that!

on radiance there were large signs to prohibit (re)filling of large containers under the juice machine due to danger of spreading bacteria/viruses (large containers often touch the juice-nozzle during refilling). you have to use the designated cups and take a new one each time. better safe than sorry....

We thought the iced tea was gross, even watered down and splenda'd up we found it undrinkable but saw many others enjoying it so much be just us. The lemonade was great, was obviously from a mix but with a couple of lemon wedges added it was great. The iced water was fine, tasted way better than what came out of the tap in our room. (I'm the one who found the tap water undrinkable in another thread.) The milk and choc milk was great, the oj at breakfast was wonderful and on the Labadee day we had punch which tasted like koolaid that was waaaaaaaaay watered down-yuck.

We also brought large insulated mugs so we could get our drinks to go but we took cups from the tray and emptied them into our mugs, rather than taking from any machine.

We didn't do the soda package since we rarely drink it at home anyway. We stuck with the above beverages all week, plus a few special cocktails and mocktails here and there :)

Hot water, tea bag of your choice in a mug, and a big glass of ice will do the job easily. The next cruise, I am going to bring a small tray, so I can take more than one back to the cabin. I am another one who lives for my iced tea!

Oh, YEAH!! I've done that a bunch of times, too. Mixed orange and lemon tea, or maybe peppermint. Very good. Lots of tea choices, and a little extra effort and you can have lemonade iced tea, punch iced tea, any-flavor-you-want iced tea!:D

on radiance there were large signs to prohibit (re)filling of large containers under the juice machine due to danger of spreading bacteria/viruses (large containers often touch the juice-nozzle during refilling). you have to use the designated cups and take a new one each time. better safe than sorry....

Yep, very true. That is why we get a couple of glasses from the dispenser, fill them up and then pour into our mugs. No problems!

I live on iced tea......here at home and on cruises. I bring my own tea bags, and get a pitcher of hot water in the morning.........actually, now that RCCL has French brewed coffee in suites......I can make my own tea, and keep it in a pitcher, and enjoy it in the morning, and in the afternoon.

So far, I have not been caught keeping the pitcher that room service sent down on day 2, (that I keep until the end of the cruise).........and I have cleaned it out so that there is no smell of coffee....and the only thing that I request from room service early in the morning............is a bucket of ice!!:D

Rick

Archived