guarantee stateroom

lynn247

Does anyone know how to check if your assigned rooms have obstructed views? We booked 2 deluxe stateroom guarantees for our upcoming cruise in March on the Voyager and recently got our stateroom assignments. I tried googling the stateroom # with our ship name (thanks to that great suggestion from one of my buddies on our roll call!) but there unfortunately wasn't a whole lot of information on our specific cabins. Any suggestions?

Does anyone know how to check if your assigned rooms have obstructed views? We booked 2 deluxe stateroom guarantees for our upcoming cruise in March on the Voyager and recently got our stateroom assignments. I tried googling the stateroom # with our ship name (thanks to that great suggestion from one of my buddies on our roll call!) but there unfortunately wasn't a whole lot of information on our specific cabins. Any suggestions?

Go to RCCL´s website and have a look at the deck plans. If your cabin has any obstructions it will be noted.

Hi Tray, don't be shy to just call RCI and ask. They have all the dimensions, etc. That being said, I am not sure that there are any deluxe (i.e. Suites) that would have obstructions on any ships - they are the premium cabins. Which ship are you sailing?

Sorry but Deluxe cabins are Category "E" the "lowest" balcony stateroom and far away from being suites.

Tray is sailing the Voyager of the Seas.

Sorry but Deluxe cabins are Category "E" the "lowest" balcony stateroom and far away from being suites.

Tray is sailing the Voyager of the Seas.

Deluxe stateroom guarantees are cat W which is a guaranteed JS or above.

Balcony guarantees are cat X which gets you at least a cat E balcony.

Deluxe stateroom guarantees are cat W which is a guaranteed JS or above.

Balcony guarantees are cat X which gets you at least a cat E balcony.

Thanks for pointing that out, I wasn´t aware that they name the guarantees differently from assigned staterooms, as with asigned staterooms the E´s are called Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with balcony.

So I stand corrected.

Hi Tray, don't be shy to just call RCI and ask. They have all the dimensions, etc. That being said, I am not sure that there are any deluxe (i.e. Suites) that would have obstructions on any ships - they are the premium cabins. Which ship are you sailing?

You are right....I could just call RCCL...duh! We are on the Voyager of the Seas. Thanks for the info!

Archived