Will Voyager get another Foggy greeting from Galveston?

Fuel barge is still there, so I guess VOS will be a bit late out today.
Which is odd because the fuel barge was there before we left our cabin this morning. :confused:

Kate - nope, your eyes weren't playing tricks on you - we were backing in. Has anyone seen Voyager back in before???

P.S. We never saw the horns. :( Yesterday was a beautiful day out on the helipad though. :cool:

ETA: I see Kate was posting while I was typing. :D Like I said, the fuel barge was there when we left our cabin about 10 til 8:00 this morning. Our cabin was directly above it (front hump - deck 9 - port side). Surely it doesn't take 9+ hours to refuel! :p

I wonder why they take fuel so late, when she has been there all day? Do they have to wait for the fuel barge?

;) It's just like you pulling up to the gas pumps with a line...you have to wait your turn.:D

Which is odd because the fuel barge was there before we left our cabin this morning. :confused:

Kate - nope, your eyes weren't playing tricks on you - we were backing in. Has anyone seen Voyager back in before???

P.S. We never saw the horns. :( Yesterday was a beautiful day out on the helipad though. :cool:

ETA: I see Kate was posting while I was typing. :D Like I said, the fuel barge was there when we left our cabin about 10 til 8:00 this morning. Surely it doesn't take 10 hours to refuel! :p

It may be a good question for Captain's question time though. How come I always think of good questions once I get off the ship? :p

Maybe they let the fuel barge stay all day so those that had to pay the fuel surcharge (Me):cool: will feel like we are getting our moneys worth.

:eek: Queen, something is wrong with your countdown clock....your going to miss the ship!!!:D

Hi, Aprille,

How did you and Marty enjoy the cruise? Have you written a reivew? I was surprised to find out you weren't in that awesome corner aft!!!!

Barb

Hi, Barb! wavey.gif

We had a fantastic cruise! We have also discovered we are not as fond of Voyager-class afts as compared to Vision-and-Radiance-class. This was our first hump and we loved it. Especially since it was our first cruise as Diamond. The proximity to the CL was great! Loved those early morning cappucinnos! :cool:

No review yet. :o Heck, I've only been home 9 hours. :D I'm still washing clothes. :p ;) And attempting to get my mind set back to reality and work tomorrow. :::sigh:::

Archived