ONE DAY SALE - Feb 28, 2008

skylock

Wednesday, February 27th

Exclusive Preview Day

Thursday, February 28th

ONE DAY SALE

Big Savings & Free Upgrades

on virtually all 2008 cruises!^*

^Fuel supplement of $5 per guest, per day based on double occupancy applies to all cruises departing on, or after February 1, 2008.

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on category 4A. Offer is non-transferable, and has no cash value. Farecode must be requested to receive promotion. Name changes are not allowed. Full deposit is requiered at time of booking. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Upgrades available in categories 4A-8I. Offer excludes categories 1A/4S/5A/6E/7A/8P/8S/9A/11/12. Combinable with supersaver rates only. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Sailings within range may be slightly higher. Best available upgrades available within like cabin categories (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrades limited to a one category oceanview upgrade on Carnival Triumph, Victory, Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, Freedom or Splendor. Oceanview upgrade NOT available on Carnival Spirit, Pride, Legend or Miracle. Valid on new individual bookings only. Offer expires at midnight EST on Thursday 02/28/08. Applicable on select sailings through 12/31/08. Blackout dates may apply. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code CP1S. Ship's Registry: Panama & The Bahamas.

It's already working for my cruise

Hmmm, didn't work for the summer sailing that I want to book. I guess that means it won't be included in the sail :(

I just sent an email response to my PVP to see....

Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you so much for posting this sale. (I don't get the e-mails, and haven't for about 2 years, no matter how much I complain to my pvp/Carnival) I just checked my Dec. Miracle sailing, and your posting will save my family $260 for our cabin! Can't wait to call my pvp Monday! Thanks again:D

On our sailing all the balconies are $929, but they are "upgraded" to the Panorama deck. Granted it is for the extended balcony. So, for us it was not really any advantage because I wanted to stay lower anyway. If you booked higher than an 8A it would give you a disocunt.

Nothing on the OV's, and the insides were ugraded too.

Yes, we saw a discount besides the upgrade. I don't want the upgrade, as I booked 6232 on Miracle (extended balcony quad) over a year ago, but I definitely want the price decrease! The upgrade was for every category - 8A up moved up to an 8I, plus (for us) the price decrease, which was more important. I was surprised that every cabin had the same price, from 8A up. (1/2nd in balcony room 1449, 3rd/4th was 909) As I said, $260 back in my pocket!

I faked booked my Glory and it was an upgrade from 4A to 4G plus was $70 less, total.

Unfortunately, I don't want to be in a 4G. I wonder if I called my PVP if I could get an upgrade to something in between. Or just give me the new price. The 4Gs are too high and too forward for my and my seasick stomach.

Then, checked my Fascination (which I already got a 4A to 4C when I booked), and it was a 4A to 4D upgrade but the total cost was $100 more. So I'll just keep what I have on that one.

I need to call my PVP anyway. I forwarded my "welcome home" email to him the day after I booked (2 weeks ago) and my $50 discount has not been applied to either booking.

How do you know? I don't have any code. How are people able to check?

Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code CP1S.

Others have said to leave off the C, so the code becomes P1S.

Wednesday, February 27th

Exclusive Preview Day

Thursday, February 28th

ONE DAY SALE

Big Savings & Free Upgrades

on virtually all 2008 cruises!^*

^Fuel supplement of $5 per guest, per day based on double occupancy applies to all cruises departing on, or after February 1, 2008.

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on category 4A. Offer is non-transferable, and has no cash value. Farecode must be requested to receive promotion. Name changes are not allowed. Full deposit is requiered at time of booking. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Upgrades available in categories 4A-8I. Offer excludes categories 1A/4S/5A/6E/7A/8P/8S/9A/11/12. Combinable with supersaver rates only. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Sailings within range may be slightly higher. Best available upgrades available within like cabin categories (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrades limited to a one category oceanview upgrade on Carnival Triumph, Victory, Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, Freedom or Splendor. Oceanview upgrade NOT available on Carnival Spirit, Pride, Legend or Miracle. Valid on new individual bookings only. Offer expires at midnight EST on Thursday 02/28/08. Applicable on select sailings through 12/31/08. Blackout dates may apply. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code CP1S. Ship's Registry: Panama & The Bahamas.

Thats to bad for me I need to book for New Years 09-10

I tried booking Freedom for Dec 6 2008 and only get the upgrade, no discount on prices.. Don't see any price discount? Or is the discount will show on 2/28?

I only see upgrades on my cruises, never discounts with these one day sales. Whatever it shows now is what it will be for the sale if you are putting in the P1S code.

I left a message for my pvp to call me tomorrow. I explained the situation, and the lesser price/upgrade. He called me back at 5 pm (Sunday, remember!) and said that he expected to be swamped with calls this week due to the sale, and was returning calls today to keep his head above water. He told me he was giving us the $260 discount, without the room upgrade. (no way was I losing the cabin I booked almost 2 years out) This is the first time one of our Christmas cruises has dropped in price. Again, thanks for posting about this sale.

The p1s code worked for my Spirit Nov. 12 cruise. No savings for me though. I booked this cruise at the same price during the 12 days of christmas sale. It is giving upgrades as well. Every balcony catagory is being upgraded to the panaroma deck. OK... I, and apparently nobody else, wants to be on the deck under the Lido deck. :eek:

Archived