How much longer are they going to make me wait?

timmy1958

I have been looking to get some info on a June 2009 cruise on RCCL since our daughter was born last May. But for the past nine months no info. Meanwhile I have seen other cruise lines post their lineups into late 2009 already. We really want to book on RCCL, but come on, the wait to see the pricing/ships is killing us! :o Anyone else having the same issues? And yes, we have called RCCL directly.

Well I wish they would hurry up! :D This will be our DD's first cruise - right after she turns 2, so she can go in the pool and have some fun. And maybe she can enjoy some of the kid's club activities as well.
New prices come out for most sailings every May. No reason to be impatient if you know that.

Well I wish they would hurry up! :D This will be our DD's first cruise - right after she turns 2, so she can go in the pool and have some fun. And maybe she can enjoy some of the kid's club activities as well.

I suggest booking Liberty or Independence. These are the ships with special pools for little ones, even if they aren't potty-trained. On the other ships, if she isn't potty-trained, no pool. And Adventure Ocean begins at 3.

There are activities for younger ones, but you must stay with your child for those.

:)

Archived