What do you think of this?

Think I will stick to Voyager Class RCCL ships myself. The only thing better would be a private mega-yacht but that is just not in my expense account budget right now.

Yep, that's about right. Me to!

I think people should learn to type a real subject line that pertains to the actual thread...

Hey, thanks for the great advice. You really added to this thread. :rolleyes:

Did you know that if you hover your cursor over the thread title in the list, you can read the first sentence of the post, and not have to go to the EXTREME trouble of opening the thread to see if you want to read it?

I prefer Radiance. That ship will have too many ankle biters on it to suit me. (I have no objections to kids - I just don't want to spend a week surrounded by them.)

Marilyn

Actually, *I* was focusing on the huge "spa" in the picture! :) It looks interesting, but I keep thinking about the great lines I have read here, like "Human Soup".

:D

Hmmm...the Celebrity Soltice. Doesn't eveyone long for the sound of a lawn mower while they're on vacation in the middle of the ocean?:p

Depends on how cute the lawn boy is.;) :p :D

I prefer Radiance. That ship will have too many ankle biters on it to suit me. (I have no objections to kids - I just don't want to spend a week surrounded by them.)

Marilyn

Ankle Biters?! I love it.:p Even better than Rug Rats. :)

I am with everyone else. I've been on Carnival - been there, done it. I think I will stick with Royal Caribbean.

Anybody else recognize the ship on Page 1 of 7? Not exactly a new megaship!! The Song of Norway - guess it's there because it inovated the "Viking Crown Lounge". Note the exterior stairs up to the lounge - this was the ONLY access!! Very intertesting on a windy night after a few drinks:p !!

Hey, thanks for the great advice. You really added to this thread. :rolleyes:

Did you know that if you hover your cursor over the thread title in the list, you can read the first sentence of the post, and not have to go to the EXTREME trouble of opening the thread to see if you want to read it?

EXACTLY!:eek:

Anybody else recognize the ship on Page 1 of 7? Not exactly a new megaship!! The Song of Norway - guess it's there because it inovated the "Viking Crown Lounge". Note the exterior stairs up to the lounge - this was the ONLY access!! Very intertesting on a windy night after a few drinks:p !!

LOL ! I've climbed those stairs wearing a dress.

How about the portholes in the pool? I couldn't believe it when I saw people's faces in the deep end, watching us! :eek:

The name of that ship should have been "Information of the Seas" (as in TOO much information). ;) :D

I have to admit I've been checking out the Splendour lately, even though I'm not a huge fan of Carnival. They have great deals on European cruises on that ship though!! :o

While we're on the subject of Carnival, I have to add something. Last night my phone rings and I see "Carnival Corp" on the caller ID and decide to answer it to see if they wanted to give me a free cruise or something. :p Derek, the CS rep says "Hello Laura, I see that you've been checking out our website alot lately and wanted to know if there's anything I can help you with tonight." Yeh apparently they moniter your habits when you're logged in - good to know! Anyway, we were having a nice conversation (he was a chatty little guy!) and I told him that we just got married on a Royal Caribbean ship. How does he respond?

"Well Laura, I hope your marriage lasts longer than that company." :eek:

So I said "Yeh allright, they're only building like the BIGGEST SHIP EVER right now." and he said "Yeh, what a great way to ensure they'll go bankrupt!".

he. he. he. I can't believe they let their reps talk like that, but he definitely had an interesting personality!

Laura

"Well Laura, I hope your marriage lasts longer than that company." :eek:

So I said "Yeh allright, they're only building like the BIGGEST SHIP EVER right now." and he said "Yeh, what a great way to ensure they'll go bankrupt!".

he. he. he. I can't believe they let their reps talk like that, but he definitely had an interesting personality!

Laura

Don't you wish you had a recording of that?

That definitely made me laugh reading it, how can a sales rep be so blatently not smart about what they say...

I wondered what ship it was, all white on the back...it was confusing since I saw the lounge. Crown Lounge is probably one of my favorite lounges across all of the RCCL ships since the view is great and the room is temp controlled.

Oh yeah, almost forgot Hook 'Em!!!

Archived