All Things Freedom of the Seas!

I booked an ocean view guarantee-was assigned a forward cabin on deck 2. Has anyone sailed in a cabin similar to this?? Just want to make sure i don't hear the loud noise of the waves crashing; or the anchor going down.

Thanks!

If you are picky about your cabin location then a guarantee is not the way to go.

I booked an ocean view guarantee-was assigned a forward cabin on deck 2. Has anyone sailed in a cabin similar to this?? Just want to make sure i don't hear the loud noise of the waves crashing; or the anchor going down.

Thanks!

If you are picky about your cabin location then a guarantee is not the way to go.

Does anyone have any information about cabins on deck 2 forward?

We have the balcony connecting with the inside cabin for our November cruise. From what I have been told the balcony is the same size with an add alcove. That is the scoop down thing you see in the back. People said they used it for extra storage and stuff. I think my kids will love sitting back there and playing with their toys.

If you could post pictures when you return I would love to see them:)

We want to book FOS in June and take our grand-daughter with us. Would she be more comfortable on a pull out sofa or a drop down bunk?

Ask your grand-daughter. Some kids like being up in the air. Others don't.

Edited by Cuizer2

We have the balcony connecting with the inside cabin for our November cruise. From what I have been told the balcony is the same size with an add alcove. That is the scoop down thing you see in the back. People said they used it for extra storage and stuff. I think my kids will love sitting back there and playing with their toys.

What ship and room number is this. We are looking at taking a cruise with our kids and i would love a balcony with connecting inside room. I didn't know there was such a thing available. Thanks

What ship and room number is this. We are looking at taking a cruise with our kids and i would love a balcony with connecting inside room. I didn't know there was such a thing available. Thanks
Each Freedom class ship has only 2-4 of these lovely balcony-oceanview and balcony-inside combinations, and they sell out FAST. If memory serves, they're all on the 9th floor (maybe 8th?); two are far forward, two are far aft.

Great options, if you can get them.

Sounds like you're describing the 10th floor aft balcony rooms . . . but they don't connect to an inside cabin.

Which cabin categories have the drop-down bunks?
Several categories have the pullman bunks. Google your specific ship's deck plans, and you'll see some small icons that'll let you know exactly what's in each cabin. Some have pull-out sofas, others have 1-2 pullman bunks, a few have both. You'll find variations in bedding even within the same category, so it's important to study the plans for yourself. Edited by MrsPete

Several categories have the pullman bunks. Google your specific ship's deck plans, and you'll see some small icons that'll let you know exactly what's in each cabin. Some have pull-out sofas, others have 1-2 pullman bunks, a few have both. You'll find variations in bedding even within the same category, so it's important to study the plans for yourself.

Thanks - I hadn't even noticed that on the deck plans. Looks like we have the sofa bed.

We have these booked for Freedom in August. They are 9396 and 9401, a balcony connecting to an inside.

We have cabin 7294. It shows a third pullman (for my daughter). Can anyone tell me...where is the pullman? From the wall? From the ceiling (like Disney)? Is it above the bed, or near the sofa? I can't seem to find any pics of the room setup.

We also have cabin 7295 Promenade Interior for my sons. Anybody know the view from that room?

or any thoughts on 8410?

I was told this isn't the greatest to have. There is a window with a door and some "obstructions" of the view. We had the choice of this, but went with a midship E1 on Deck 8 for our cruise.

I was told this isn't the greatest to have. There is a window with a door and some "obstructions" of the view. We had the choice of this, but went with a midship E1 on Deck 8 for our cruise.

Oh bummer, it was the last way back aft available. It doesn't show obtruction on the chart. What do you mean a window and a door?

Also does anyone know if you book on deck 10 right under the Windjammer Cafe (1706) will it be noisey?

We have cabin 7294. It shows a third pullman (for my daughter). Can anyone tell me...where is the pullman? From the wall? From the ceiling (like Disney)? Is it above the bed, or near the sofa? I can't seem to find any pics of the room setup.

We also have cabin 7295 Promenade Interior for my sons. Anybody know the view from that room?

The pullman beds come from the ceiling. This is not your cabin, but it is a cabin on the Freedom of the Seas ...

1scgg-2ndbedrm-MS.jpg

The kids were left over from the prior cruise.