OBC for fuel charge refund yet?

Have any recent cruisers received the OBC for the amount of your paid fuel surcharges yet? We sail in 2 weeks and are due back $70 OBC. Just wondering how that has worked so far. I actually had 3 cruises booked prior to the Nov. 16 date, all as "next cruises". The other two will have the surcharge deleted from the final payment.

Have any recent cruisers received the OBC for the amount of your paid fuel surcharges yet? We sail in 2 weeks and are due back $70 OBC. Just wondering how that has worked so far. I actually had 3 cruises booked prior to the Nov. 16 date, all as "next cruises". The other two will have the surcharge deleted from the final payment.

On 3/9 Freedom cruise there were two credits for $35.00 (two people cruising) on our on-board bill.... a nice "surprise".

On 3/9 Freedom cruise there were two credits for $35.00 (two people cruising) on our on-board bill.... a nice "surprise".

Hello Hmsdos: We are sailing tommorrow on the Mariner. We too made the booking before Nov 16th. We plan to visit the pursers desk and ask for a statement to check for that additional onboard credit comming from that fuel fee charged to us.

Happy Sailing to all.

We were on the March 8th 8 day Jewel sailing and received two $40 onboard credits. I believe the announcement was made on the 10th and we received our credits just a couple days later on our bill. A nice surprise since we didn't know anything about it!

RC doesn't seem real consistent on they are applying the refund. We sail Voyager March 30, RC initially posted a $70 OBC to our reservation summary, then took it off and put it on our credit card. Doesn't matter to me, now I know I don't have to deal with looking for an OBC.

It's already shown up on my sister's on-line account as credit. Not ours, though. Guess that's the difference in booking a balcony and an inside. .............:rolleyes:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived