IOTS Pictures from her last sea trial

Thanks Brian for the links to the pics ..I have been waiting all day for them :D

Ok so those who have been on Freedom Class ships a question....is it my imagination or is the Pub bigger on the ID? There appears to be an extra window to the right :confused:

I have to say I am having a hard time visualising the Pub singer standing in front of the man painted on the wall :eek:

Thanks Brian for the links to the pics ..I have been waiting all day for them :D

Ok so those who have been on Freedom Class ships a question....is it my imagination or is the Pub bigger on the ID? There appears to be an extra window to the right :confused:

I have to say I am having a hard time visualising the Pub singer standing in front of the man painted on the wall :eek:

Not a problem! I was watching all day and Akerbuilder usually posts the pictures around the sametime between 1:30pm and 2:00 pm. According to what i just read there are some small differences to ID with the pub and it appears to be more room than the last two Freedom class. I believe if i read it correctly she Leaves Aker yards on the 17th of the month.

very very cool.

I really love the pics when they are doing the S turns (or whatever they are called) and the entire ship is listing (leaning) at about 20-30degrees. At first I wasn't sure if the photographer(akerbuilder) just took them at an angle, but if you look at the horizon (where sky meets the ocean) you can see the amount of tilt!

I had to laugh at the one picture which looks like some deck cleaning/applying tools (the blue machines w/ wheels) look like they were not fully secured and slammed into the left railing during one of the turns. LOL!

I would love to be on the ship during those turns to hear all the creaking and such of the boat (Since there is no passenger or music noise to block out anything!).

Not a problem! I was watching all day and Akerbuilder usually posts the pictures around the sametime between 1:30pm and 2:00 pm. According to what i just read there are some small differences to ID with the pub and it appears to be more room than the last two Freedom class. I believe if i read it correctly she Leaves Aker yards on the 17th of the month.

Thanks again Brian...just had another lookie at the pics...heck I will be onboard her in 26 days but I love looking at her online :D

Yes she will be handed over on the 17th and will then do her Oslo Pre-Inaugural before she heads to Southampton :D :D

Why can't I see the photos??? I can't see any link on Brian's original post. I can see it above this message but the link doesn't work. Am I going mad! I am on this ship 4 weeks today and just a bit excited about it!

Nina

Hello Fred- nice to meet you over here as well! I guess this is not ment to be an iceblock, it is more a salt block- which sheep like I heard. LOL. I love those pictures. Esp. those when the whole thing is listing.

Greetings and thx for the pics

Michael

Hello Fred- nice to meet you over here as well! I guess this is not ment to be an iceblock, it is more a salt block- which sheep like I heard. LOL. I love those pictures. Esp. those when the whole thing is listing.

Greetings and thx for the pics

Michael

Hey Michael - shows you how much I know about sheep.:D Thanks for the lesson.

So I guess you are seriously thinking of booking this ship? I think you'll love the experience - and the heated fresh water pools! See ya in the RC!

Fantastic picts!! I wish we didn't have to wait so long, but good things are worth waiting for!

I had to go back and look at the pictures with the list. Yikes! My equillibrium spun just looking at those, (and I am not even prone to seasickness, LOL). What would be a reason they would need to do that on a passenger filled ship?

I can't wait to see more!!

Archived