what to wear on New England Cruise

birdstar

We did this cruise last summer in June. We were on the Grandeur, an RCCL ship. It would be cool in the morning, so we just layered and removed as needed. On board, my guess is that you will see every kind of dress imaginable - very coordinated and/or dressy to extremely relaxed. Have a splendid time!

We did this cruise on Crown Princess last September. As it is a very port intensive itinerary, the dress was very casual with a lot of jeans being worn on board. The formal nights were a mix as usual with everything from tuxes to open collared shirts/slacks but saw few jeans worn on those nights.;)

BTW, we had temps in the high 60's-mid 70's with an ocean like glass but fog on return to NY. Enjoy.

i have done this cruise 4 times, and twice in june it was humid and in the 90's. in august we also had 90's. when we went last yr, it horrible weather in july. one never knows. b4 you leave home i would check the 10 day forecast and judge from there. you can always layer

Archived