Small Deposit Specials

Does anyone know if there are any specials coming up that provide for a smaller deposit? Thanks.:)

check on the roll calls . the group cruises there. they have a small deposit if there still taking deposits look for the furthest ones out, like after oct 2009 . i only pd 100 for a 4 day on rccl:D for 2008

check on the roll calls . the group cruises there. they have a small deposit if there still taking deposits look for the furthest ones out, like after oct 2009 . i only pd 100 for a 4 day on rccl:D for 2008

All four night cruises require only a $100 deposit.

All 3-5 NIGHTS (Days is a Carnivalista-thingy) require only $100pp deposit.

The only problem with the WOW sales is that they are not combinable with other discounts, such as the platinum/diamond balcony discount, C&A coupons, etc. I would rather put down the full deposit, and be able to add in other discounts. We still have to pay it all in the end anyways. A little more down, means not as much to pay at the end.

One way to get around deposit up front is to book only 1 name. RCCL charges the double single suppliment but only takes the one deposit. Since I'm not sailing the cruise until next year I'll add my DHs name later this year and then I will pay the deposit for him. It all comes out the same in the end just extends the time to pay the extra $250 for DH til later.

I'm in Canada so not sure if this is available in the US but...I was just at the travel agent and this Saturday (april 12) Royal is having a one day special. Reduced deposit (half) and OBC. Available on salings from Sept ? '08 to April '09. 3 Night cruise and above. Looks like the obc is $50/per cabin for 3-5 night and $100 for 6-9 not sure about longer cruises. Hope this helps.

Archived