Kiss on the Lips Drink on Pricess

Sciphack

Sounds delicious but never heard of it. Probably can get it because usually drinks are available on any line unless it was "invented" by a particular bartender or line. However same drink may be made slightly different on different ships or lines.

Has anyone ever had a drink on Princess called Kiss on the Lips It is a carnival drink but I thought maybe being owned by Carnival Princess may have it. Thanks

They do not have it....I just got back from cruise, and attempted to bring this drink to the bartenders drinks, and no bartenders knew of what i was talking about, if you could please advise of what is in this drink....so it can be brought to the bar managers attention!

THIS IS A VERY GOOD TO DIE FOR DRINK!!!!!

• 9 years later...
Has anyone ever had a drink on Princess called Kiss on the Lips It is a carnival drink but I thought maybe being owned by Carnival Princess may have it. Thanks

"Kiss on the lips" is a cocktail that has been around for quite some time and its origin has nothing to do with any cruise line: BTW, it is bourbon and apricot nectar and is just another sweet abomination of good booze (assuming of course that you ar using decent bourbon like, at the very least, Makers Mark).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums