TROLLS??This is your excuse for being mean?

mitchpam

Dear kurbanfan,

no my friend who told me about this sight lives in georgia. HOW can you tell where I live? How can you tell where mitchpam lives. SEE i told you I don't kow anyting about using this sight!

I simply wanted some relief and tips and assurance that everything would be all right when I wrote my first letter.

Thanks,

mateacher

Let's just say it wasn't pleasant and it got ugly fast from a few pople..who do not need to be named... and please stop all the name calling... and this means you too OP (which, by the way, means original poster...MAteacher)

So can we start again?

When you click on post reply and type your message, on the right hand side you will see a bunch of faces. When you get to a point in your message that you want to insert one, just click on it.

:cool:

Presto!

Hope that helps. Ooof, early morning for you. Love those early East Coast get ups. At least Logan airport should be pretty quiet on a Saturday morning.

PS: If you see a little ABC with a check mark on it, that is the spell check. Just click on that.

Dear kurbanfan,

no my friend who told me about this sight lives in georgia. HOW can you tell where I live? How can you tell where mitchpam lives. SEE i told you I don't kow anyting about using this sight!

I simply wanted some relief and tips and assurance that everything would be all right when I wrote my first letter.

Thanks,

mateacher

If you look in the right hand corner of your post it shows your location. Yours says boston, Mitchpans says maine.

It's all good. You will have a wonderful time on your cruise and forget about everything else:)

HOW can you tell where I live? How can you tell where mitchpam lives.

As you are reading the replies, on the right hand side, it will tell you the location of the person writing that reply.

Hope that helps.;)

Hi Mateacher! Sorry that you have had so much trouble. I am also new to this board but have just discovered it on my own while planning for an upcoming cruise at the end of May on the Fantasy!

People CAN be mean. I guess you have to realize, like there is in the real world that people are going to be people! :rolleyes: BTW, I'm a teacher too! I teach high IQ kids in elementary school.

I found a GREAT thread on things to know before you go . . . it's

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=488552&highlight=carnival+secrets

There is a longer one on here but someone took alot of the information and condensed it here. I'm already going over it daily! lol

Hope your flight and all turn out ok. Have a great trip and let us newbies know all about it. . . please!:o :D

Mateacher, I have some advise for you:

Take a deep breath, relax, get through your flights and have the best vacation of your life.

Enjoy and yes I wish there was spell check.

I hate that your vacation has started off stressful and your first few visits to cc also. Just let the snide or rude comments roll of your back. Please do not let things people you don't know and will probably never know ruin your day! Before my first cruise I was stressed over everything! I guess just doing something I had never done before and not knowing what to excpect and afraid of missing the ship. Also, I had never been out of the US before and I was leaving two kids here with grandparents-so yes I know it can be stressful. But I had so much fun!!! Just try to forget all this other and once you get on the ship let yourself relax and have fun. The next time you cruise it will not be near so nerve racking!! You are going to have a blast and be back here asking where you cruise to next!! I truly hope you have a great trip!!:D

mateacher, OP simply means "other party". It's not a bad name. I'm sorry you feel attacked by some people. I hope everything works out well for you and you have a great trip. :)

Other Party? No, it stands for Original Poster. Where did you get Other Party, and what on earth does that have to do with putting up an original thread?

Other Party? No, it stands for Original Poster. Where did you get Other Party, and what on earth does that have to do with putting up an original thread?

That poster knows. If you look you will see the correction on post #62.

Ooops. Well, I KNEW it wasn't a bad name.

Hi everyone,

I don't have time to check this or reply anymore.:( I must focus and get my son packed for England and me packed for cruise.:eek:

Thanks to everyone who was kind and a special thanks to mitchpam.

Maybe when I return I will figure out how to actually use this web sight.

Look I can now use the faces!:)

I'll let you know how it goes!

mateacher.

PS to Rhongepooh: I teach special education 8th grade in an urban school....opposite end of your spectrum!!

Hi everyone,

I don't have time to check this or reply anymore.:( I must focus and get my son packed for England and me packed for cruise.:eek:

Thanks to everyone who was kind and a special thanks to mitchpam.

Maybe when I return I will figure out how to actually use this web sight.

Look I can now use the faces!:)

I'll let you know how it goes!

mateacher.

PS to Rhongepooh: I teach special education 8th grade in an urban school....opposite end of your spectrum!!

Have a fantastic time!! And I'm glad you came back.:p

Well said. The moment anything negative is said, even the simplest thing, people start trashing them. I've had it happen to me and it's plain mean.

yeah, you don't even have to say something negative before you get crazy treatment. I posted about how I was sad that my cruise was going to end at the end of the week, and someone told me I needed meds. I guess whatever frustrations people are having in their life, they just take out on people via a messageboard. Either that or they are just rude in general.

Big deal, that wouldn't be the first time someone made a mistake with initials, the point being that OP isn't a bad name. :rolleyes:

yeah' date=' you don't even have to say something negative before you get crazy treatment. I posted about how I was sad that my cruise was going to end at the end of the week, and someone told me I needed meds. I guess whatever frustrations people are having in their life, they just take out on people via a messageboard. Either that or they are just rude in general.[/quote']

well then i need meds too

my cruise didnt even start yet and i am 'sad' its going to fly by!

Archived