How to Contact Princess Customer Service?

fitznorton

Hello everyone, I was on the Crown Princess last week and purchased the Expess Luggage package for my husband and myself. For $15 pp your luggage is shipped to the airport and checked for you. Well, we picked up our luggage and brought it to the Express Check kiosk and were told we were to late. The truck had already left for the airport so just take a cab. Crown Princess had given us a 9:45 am disembarkation time that was too late. Talking with princess employees at the dock we were also told to take a cab. When I asked how I could be reimbursed for the service I did not receive I was told to call Princess but no one could give me a number. Can anyone help? A telephone number and an address for customer service would be great. Thanks.

Recently I needed to contact Princess by email. Sent a message through the above email address and had a response within an hour. Of coarse, the response said I would get an actual response by regular mail within 4-6 weeks. :) They emailed to let me know they had received my message and needed to look into it for the accurate response to it. Actually, got the snail mail response within two weeks afterward.

Maybe I just got lucky. ;)

• 3 years later...

Going aboard the Sapphire Princess on April 7th, 2012. Just wanted to know where the Sterling Steakhouse is on the Sapphire Princess? It is not shown on the deck plan on the website. I called Princess customer service and was on the phone for about 35 minutes without a definitive answer. They said that the Sterling Steakhouse was now called the Savoy Dining Room although the website indicates that these are 2 different dining locations. The customer service reps were rude and one of them cut me off while I was asking a question. I called customer service again to speak with a supervisor and Senior Customer Relations Rep-Becky said that, "supervisor's don't field customer calls." I understand that the ship has had some recent upgrades and that their may be changes but someone from Princess should have a little more info and they should definitely improve their Consumer Relations Dept.

Going aboard the Sapphire Princess on April 7th, 2012. Just wanted to know where the Sterling Steakhouse is on the Sapphire Princess? It is not shown on the deck plan on the website..

Yes there is still a Sterlings Steakhouse. There was talk of making it a Crown Grill but that didn't happen.

After our recent cruise, I noticed some incorrect excursion charges after I got home. I contacted Princess via email by clicking on the customer service link on their website. I, too, got an automated response right away, and then a voice mail within a day or two on my home phone stating that they had credited my account. I was surprised and pleased with the quick response, they didn't even ask for proof of my claim (which I did have available).

Going aboard the Sapphire Princess on April 7th, 2012. Just wanted to know where the Sterling Steakhouse is on the Sapphire Princess? It is not shown on the deck plan on the website. I called Princess customer service and was on the phone for about 35 minutes without a definitive answer. They said that the Sterling Steakhouse was now called the Savoy Dining Room although the website indicates that these are 2 different dining locations.

The original modifications scheduled for the recent drydock included removing the Savoy dining room and giving part of its space to the adjacent Vivaldi dining room and some to the new Crown Grill.

For whatever reason, these mods did not get made.

The Sterling Steakhouse continues to be a corner of the Horizon Court in the evening.

I was looking for Princess contact info that's why I initially posted here, regardless of the age of the original thread. Thanks for all the feedback. I also asked my travel agent and she said the same thing about the Sterling Steakhouse being on deck 14 behind the Horizon Court Buffet. They use a portion of that area for the Steakhouse during the evening. Obviously, the most important issue is good customer service and that doesn't seem to be a priority for Princess. I called them to ask a question and the fact that I was on hold for 35 minutes and they could not answer a simple question is a good reason to complain??? I'm sure you would agree.

I was looking for Princess contact info that's why I initially posted here, regardless of the age of the original thread. Thanks for all the feedback. I also asked my travel agent and she said the same thing about the Sterling Steakhouse being on deck 14 behind the Horizon Court Buffet. They use a portion of that area for the Steakhouse during the evening. Obviously, the most important issue is good customer service and that doesn't seem to be a priority for Princess. I called them to ask a question and the fact that I was on hold for 35 minutes and they could not answer a simple question is a good reason to complain??? I'm sure you would agree.

Unfortunately, most of the reps have only the same access to information about the ships that you have yourself over the Internet.

Thus, a question such as this cannot be immediately answered by most of the reps.

Luckily, your many friends here at Cruise Critic can usually supply an accurate answer to this type of question in less time than you would be on hold with a Princess rep.

Archived