Ott?

Summergee

No i would think that is fine :D

IMO, tiaras are for royalty or debutantes. How about an up-do with a decorative comb?

But, incidentally, GAV BOY (ICON), perhaps you could wear a tiara with models of QE2 and your fav captain! How about that hat trick? (You, Ian and the ship, all together!);)

IMO, tiaras are for royalty or debutantes. How about an up-do with a decorative comb?

But, incidentally, GAV BOY (ICON), perhaps you could wear a tiara with models of QE2 and your fav captain! How about that hat trick? (You, Ian and the ship, all together!);)

Oh your so funny :rolleyes: how do you know that the Lady is not Royalty ?

Please ignore this one :D he is trying (very) to be a Comedian. :p

Oh your so funny :rolleyes: how do you know that the Lady is not Royalty ?

Please ignore this one :D he is trying (very) to be a Comedian. :p

If she were royalty, she would know the rules about when to wear a tiara.

I did see a group of young women with tiaras and feather boas on formal night (not on Cunard). They did a group picture in all their regalia standing in front of the Titanic backdrop. Very cute, especially given their age. But unless you're 22 or under, I'd say no to the tiara.

I am not royalty. I also would prefer up with a decorative comb. Perhaps I will just forget to pack the tiarra.

What a waste :( you need to ignore the miserys :rolleyes: and wear what you wish. :)

Miss Hairy's? HRHugeness, is that you the ICON is referring to?:)

My dear, the ICON knows good and well that I shall wear whatever I wish whenever I wish. And if the ICON would abandon this title, I might even consider bestowing a title upon him. Perhaps Footman or Usher would do?:p

HRHugeness

My dear, the ICON knows good and well that I shall wear whatever I wish whenever I wish. And if the ICON would abandon this title, I might even consider bestowing a title upon him. Perhaps Footman or Usher would do?:p

HRHugeness

I hear that an orange cat suit may be on the market. Any interest?

PianoManNYC (executor to the late Sir Martin)

They did a group picture in all their regalia standing in front of the Titanic backdrop. Very cute, especially given their age.

I would have thought boas and tiaras made them look like expensive call girls!

You are hereby annointed Lady Summergee and are now entitled to wear the tiara.;)

HRHugeness:rolleyes:

Sorry, at best the title "Lady" indicates a member of the peerage below a Duchess, not royalty. Indeed, the person may even be a commoner. Egad!

Also, the funny hats worn by the peerage are coronets, not tiaras.

One who was forced to learn such things.

P.S. As a matter of fashion, tiras are definitely not on.

Are you sure about that? Sir M seems to have more than the requisite nine lives.

Yes, but I have been learning from his skill in hawking objects that do not belong to him, so I thought I might give it a go. You know, run 'er up the flagpole and see who salutes, that kine 'o deal. Right?

No worries, mate. I'm just jousting with 'ya! Yes, that is an all-time great performance by Bates, for sure. She a client of yours?

Very good :D a few of my clients do drive as if they were Kathy Bates :eek: :rolleyes:

We' date=' The Penguins' Collective, feel that if a person wishes to wear a tiara, that person should not be prevented from doing so.

Thus, we, The Penguins' Collective, are posting some pictures of tiaras that people may wish to consider wearing during a cruise or a crossing.

:D[/quote']

Lovely, but those are crowns, not tiara, I believe.

Here's one I like...

2018971490056005517JPDHKl_th.jpg

Archived