Wow. I am shocked Carnival is chartering Splendor

Jenna1983

so early in her run! It's going to do a four day charter for The Mayercraft Carrier March 27-31.

I guess the price was right. Do you know if the paid extra to have the Capt put out the stabilizers??

lol Well, considering he made comments on this last cruise about the boat rocking (I never felt it, but it wasn't my first cruise), who knows...he just might. I feel really bad for the people who were doing the first sailing March 29th.

I found out because I went on the first Mayercraft and Sixthman (the company that does the cruises) posted the dates yesterday and told us today that the cruise is on the Splendor.

I found out because I went on the first Mayercraft and Sixthman (the company that does the cruises) posted the dates yesterday and told us today that the cruise is on the Splendor.

Are you sure those dates are correct?? Splendor will arrive in San Fran on March 21 and she wasnt scheduled to arrive in LA until March 29th. When the schedule came out in 07 we all wondered why there was a gap.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Articles/splendor_southamerica.aspx

Carnival Splendor will then operate an 18-day “Andes, Peru and Mexican Riviera” cruise from Santiago (Valparaiso) to San Francisco March 3-21, 2009.

The ship will then sail on the three South America voyages, then reposition to Long Beach to launch year-round seven-day Mexican Riviera cruises beginning March 29, 2009, continuing the line’s expansion of its West Coast operations.

So could you post the itinerary, that might help.

I just called and was put on hold while the lady question her supervisor who checked with 'group cruises' and has no info. Per this call, we are still scheduled on the Mexican Riviera cruise on the Splendor, leaving 3/29/09

Why would they charter the whole ship? There is a cruise on the destiny with rick springfield in november but they didn't charter the whole ship, just a certain number of cabins. I would think they would do the same thing with john mayer.:confused:

Why would they charter the whole ship? There is a cruise on the destiny with rick springfield in november but they didn't charter the whole ship, just a certain number of cabins. I would think they would do the same thing with john mayer.:confused:

Why would they charter the whole ship? They are doing a cruise with rick springfield in november on the destiny and they only chartered a certain number of rooms, not the whole ship. I would think they would do the same thing with john mayer.:confused:

Why would they charter the whole ship? They are doing a cruise with rick springfield on the destiny in november and they are only useing a certain number of cabins, not the whole ship. Wouldn't they do the same thing for john mayer?:confused:

Why would they charter the whole ship? They are doing a cruise with rick springfield on the destiny in november and they are only useing a certain number of cabins, not the whole ship. Wouldn't they do the same thing for john mayer?:confused:
Trying to get your post count up:p :p :D

Trying to get your post count up:p :p :D

Archived