live from Royal Princess

san diego sue

We are on the transatlantic to Europe.

Having wonderful calm seas. Beautiful ship. Cruise director Sammi Baker and she is wonderful. First time on a small ship and we love it.Passengers are so friendly.Have activities all day, no time for boredom. First time I have had time to go on internet.someone on a previous thread asked cost of internet. 75 cents a minute. 100.00 for 250 minutes.

Internet a bit slow but not bad. Got on immediatly.

Probably won't be able to answer any questions today as I am signing off.

Cruise critic roll call members have gotten together three times and we are fast friends.

Regards,

San Diego Sue

San Diego Sue...Can't wait to hear more about the ship, crew, food, etc. Interesting to hear Sammi is the CD on the ship....she seems to do a lot of the small ships. We will be on a June sailing so will keep checking in to hear your updates. Thanks for posting!

San Diego Sue,

If you do have time later could you please tell me about the staterooms? Is there plenty of closet space? And will I be able to get my large suitcase under the bed? :) We're so looking forward to our first cruise on the Royal...can't wait!!

Patty

San Diego Sue,

If you do have time later could you please tell me about the staterooms? Is there plenty of closet space? And will I be able to get my large suitcase under the bed? :) We're so looking forward to our first cruise on the Royal...can't wait!!

Patty

we had not problem putting large cases (4 weeks worth) under the beds, and there was sufficient closet space....nice cabins, and enjoyed the small sofa.

Thanks for posting live.........we are leaving RC to come to Princess just to experience the small ship and think we will love it also.........can't wait to hear your thoughts and share your experience.

We sailed on Royal last summer around Italy and just loved it. The space in the outside rooms with picture windows was ample. The dark wood decor in the bars and dining room really gave it a country club feel. The pool area was nice, as was the buffet area. The outdoor dining section of the buffet area was lovely for breakfast. We've only sailed small ships (one each Carnival, RC and Princess) and are probably in for culture shock: sailing from Venice 6/5 on the Emerald!

Have fun!

The more I hear about the Princess small ships, I just get excited all over again about cruising. So glad we are turning in our 20 minute waits at the elevator, rock climbing wall, ice skating rink and future designs for 5,000 passengers.........

The more I hear about the Princess small ships, I just get excited all over again about cruising. So glad we are turning in our 20 minute waits at the elevator, rock climbing wall, ice skating rink and future designs for 5,000 passengers.........

LOL!!

Archived