Crown Princess - Cabin mid ship near lifts

Jospen

The lifts themselves are not noisy at all. However, there may be times when the people using them might be.

Whenever we've had occasion to be in areas near the lifts on stateroom decks it's been very quiet.

Lew

We have been mid-ship on Caribe ?Crown 2 times and never heard a thing. Maybe we were just cruising with considerate people. !3 cruises mid-ship and never a problem.

We were on Baja and had no issues. You should be fine!

I have booked a mid ship cabin on Baja deck only to realise that it is off the lift foyer. Can anyone tell me if the lifts are noisy please??? thanks
I'm sure it's fine, but if you think it's going to bother you just change your cabin a little farther down the hall.

We were just on the Crown, mid ship on Baja. We were the first room in the hall near the lifts. Never heard the lifts at all. We never heard anything except occasionally people in the hall way who were talking louder than they should have been.

darcy8

We had a cabin right opposite some elevators on the Caribbean Princess. We never even heard them dinging, nor did we hear any noise from people getting on or off. I was wondering if Princess cabins have better soundproofing than those of other lines.

Archived