Jewel OTS

What kind of upgrades? The Radiance class is a really popular group of ships. Theres no Flowrider or large kid's waterpark (there is a children's pool area that looked lots of fun to me) or Johnny Rockets or a boxing ring, but there are both specialty restaurants, a great area aft on Deck 6 with self-leveling pool tables, the Seaview Cafe, etc. There is a beautiful centrum, but no promenade.

I am really looking forward to comparing the class of ships to my first Freedom class ship on Saturday.

The Radiance class offers much, much more than the Sovereign class ships like the Majesty. (I had fun on her, too.)

Jewel of the Seas is exactly what her name implies... a JEWEL!!! Absolutely a magnificent ship in wonderful condition. You have nothing to worry about with this ship as your choice!

I too will be sailing on the same cruise, i was on the Jewel a couple of years ago and as the previous poster said she really is a Jewel, my favorite ship so far. She's perfect just as she is, too bad we have to wait so long to board her. Cheers!

I'm not sure what kind of "upgrades" you are expecting. Jewel and all the ships in the RCI fleet now have the new bedding and routine maintenance and replacement of worn carpeting and furnishings are usually done on a regular basis, often during a cruise. Not sure what they could do or add that might qualify as an 'upgrade'?:confused:

Archived